The Site Admin aren't always cooperative.

Itssotight

I have asked them if they can get Poli on, they avoided the question, I told them about how those with Credit Cards and so on are at times using it to win Games (and sometimes against me) , they deny it even though it is happening. Last time I emailed them about a Pachinko Game I played where I did the standard 10 Spins, I had my spin and it claimed I won certain items, just when I went to claim it the power went down on the Computer due to a blackout and after I got the Computer back on I was not able to get what is owed to me, not one Staff Member on this Site has even had the shred of decency to get back to me about it. I'm still waiting for one of them to reply and I'm still waiting for what was and still is owed to me on this Game.

No idea what Poli is supposed to be but "pay to win" isn't an issue nor problem because how would you "win" over another player anyway?  If you refer to contests then that's really a "meh" issue because contests come and go. Can't win one, wait for the other. Easy.

As to games and Pachinko and such: the very moment you start a game (whether it be Pachinko or a battle) then right after you clicked start the outcome has been determined and set. This is also why you can easily skip through battles, you don't have to wait because the outcome is already clear. This also means that your power failure wouldn't have influenced the game. I'm confident that you didn't lose anything because the very moment you clicked "spin" you immediately got your items.

I know this because I've experienced "503 - the server didn't respond" dozens of times so I started paying close attention to this behavior, because for a moment I also got the impression that I didn't get my earned money or items. But that's not the case. I'm pretty sure this also applies to your situation.