Is anyone else not notified when you have replies to support requests?

jpanda

This weekend I filed 3 support requests about graphic things in the last (1 week ago) patch.

Yesterday, I realized I hadn't heard back so looked and all 3 requests were closed with replies.  This however did not generate a green ! indicating reply that I had seen in the past.

I created a new bug ticket for this yesterday but it was closed today warning that the answer was given in one of my other tickets and not to repost reports of the same bug.  However, I believe that they misread my report as complaining I hadn't gotten a reply and was rereporting an issue where instead I was complaining I hadn't got notified of a reply (which I believe is a bug).

They also warned me they would not accept further discussion on it and there may be consequences, so I am reluctant to reply again trying to explain (me trying to help is not worth a game ban IMO).

Has anyone else noticed this?  If so (assuming not an intentional change - loss IMO), did you successfully report it?  That would help me sleep better at night ;)

I did not see it on the list of fixed/outstanding bugs.  I did not see on a brief forum scan but (disclaimer) I did not exhaustively read all posts nor the complete "unannounced changes" thread.

Edited by jpanda