Girls from Epick Pachinko

2 minutes ago, lotwa said:

Hi, 

today I played in Epick Pachinko where "1 girl is guaranted" but I got only one epic item. Where is my new girl? :C

I think you read it wrong.
There is one girl guaranteed if you play the 10x epic pachinko.
You played the 1x epic pachinko, which has a chance on dropping a girl, but will more often not drop a girl.

The only reason you would not get one is that either you already had all the girls epic pachinko drops or you played a single game since it says that under the 10 game epic pachinko not the single game epic pachinko it's pretty clear since under 10 game epic pachinko it also says you get a legendary item also under 10 game great pachinko it says you gets at least 1 rare item.

6 hours ago, natstar said:

The only reason you would not get one is that either you already had all the girls epic pachinko drops or you played a single game since it says that under the 10 game epic pachinko not the single game epic pachinko it's pretty clear since under 10 game epic pachinko it also says you get a legendary item also under 10 game great pachinko it says you gets at least 1 rare item.

a legendary item? thats new. also the new girls. didnt realized it. when did they implanted that. last official announcement i read was sth about a discount for buying energy.