Girl parodies

Crimson scale

7 minutes ago, Pire said:

Am I crazy or are all the girl from the ninja village Naruto girls. Jennie looks like a blonde hinata and the first girls you see has got to be Hanabi. Please tell me you get those two and as many other girls as possible from one of my favorite anime's. 

Jennie is based on Hinata (appearance wise she is a blonde Hinata), and she is the world girl, so you will get her automatically like you got Princess Agate.
And obviously the world is based on Naruto as a whole. I think Solveig is based on Anko.
As for now you won't be able to get Jennie's sister though. Hints have been dropped that she might become available in the future though.

3 minutes ago, Pire said:

I know princess Agate is princess zelda, they didn't really change anything about her. Are all the world girls based on girls from games and anime?

all girls in the game are based on either a game, an anime/manga, a comic, or anything else.
that's the whole theme of the game :D

w4 is mario world, w5 is one piece world, w6 is bleach world, w7 I am still not sure of, w8 is based on fairy tail and w9 is based on final fantasy.
every separate boss girl can be based on something else though. like sung tai ki (kitana from mortal kombat) and rumiko (forgot the name, but she is based on a characte from dead or alive) in the naruto world.

4 minutes ago, Pire said:

Is bunny based of something?

the obvious one is the white hare from Alice in Wonderland (she does lead you to the fantasy world after all), but she is also inspired by Naru from Love Hina if I am not mistaken. Especially the hair is very similar (although pink instead of brown).

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

w6 is bleach world, w7 I am still not sure of

w6 has some dragonball elements too.
w7 is based on zelda aswell if you ask me. just more on the fairy aspect than on zelda. it might also be some peter pan thing but then some cpt hook things would be there.

Edited by Habi