2 concerns with collecting from Harem

If I buy the monthly card (the $2.99 60 koban/day deal) that comes with the "free collect in 1-click harem", how long does that "free collect in 1-click harem" last? Is it a one-time use, for the month's duration, or permanent unlock?

Also with the new profile update, the Harem page is broken on mobile. I can't scroll down to my other harem members to collect money because the page just thinks that it's the end of the page and it just moves the whole page instead of just the scroll section for my haremettes. I'm not entirely sure if this is a problem with everyone or just me, but prior to the update, I could collect from my harem just fine.

26 minutes ago, drbignasty said:

If I buy the monthly card (the $2.99 60 koban/day deal) that comes with the "free collect in 1-click harem", how long does that "free collect in 1-click harem" last? Is it a one-time use, for the month's duration, or permanent unlock?

Also with the new profile update, the Harem page is broken on mobile. I can't scroll down to my other harem members to collect money because the page just thinks that it's the end of the page and it just moves the whole page instead of just the scroll section for my haremettes. I'm not entirely sure if this is a problem with everyone or just me, but prior to the update, I could collect from my harem just fine.

1. while the monthly card lasts (full 30 days) you can collect all money for free as often as you want. if you want a personal note: that's a very nice deal. i bought it on the first day it became available and i never regretted it. 3€/month is basically nothing and the convenience it brings is awesome especially on mobile devices
  2. can't help you with this one, sry
Edited by Habi

1 hour ago, Habi said:
  1. while the monthly card lasts (full 30 days) you can collect all money for free as often as you want. if you want a personal note: that's a very nice deal. i bought it on the first day it became available and i never regretted it. 3€/month is basically nothing and the convenience it brings is awesome especially on mobile devices
  2. can't help you with this one, sry

Thanks for your reply! Also, if I miss a day to collect my 60 kobans, would I never be able to those 60? 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

Can you pay for just one month to get the free harem collect option and then cancel or are you locked in?

I think there is an option you can check to make it automatic.
so as far as I know, you can just do one month and then it automatically stops next month.