Non unlocked pachinko girls

Crimson scale

Can you get girls from worlds you haven't unlocked yet in epic pachinko? I don't want to spend my kobans to get boss girls since I've been having really good luck with drops lately. I want one of the x-mas pachinko girls or even just a pachinko exclusive but I only have the boss girls from the first two worlds and don't want to find a boss later with a girl already unlocked.

Edited by Crimson scale

With all the boss girls from invaded kingdom onward plus all the the pachinko only girls stills available, do you think its a good idea to try for one of the 3 x-mas event girls. I haven't done the epic pachinko before and need some input from the players who have have done it a few times

I plan to do it right before the event ends and try to narrow down the loot pool.

are you going for the 10x game, or are you doing the singles?

if you go for the 10x game, you will get 1 girl.
that 1 girl will be chosen from the pool of girls.
every normal girl in the pool will have a 1x multiplier, every permanent pachinko girls will have a 1.5x multiplier and every event girl will have a 3x multiplier.
add those numbers together and then you will have 3x#event girls/total number chance on an event girl.
lately I've mostly seen people getting permanent pachinko girls.

when you do singles, you will have roughly 10% chance on a girl, and then the girl is most likely chosen in the same way as with the 10x game.

I've saved up and done the epic 10x pachinko 6 times all during events.  5 of those times I've gotten boss drop girls and 1 time a regular epic pachinko girl. And have gotten 0 event epic pachinko girls. So from my experience (ie bad luck) I would say that despite event girls having higher drop rate, you'll probably get a boss drop. 

28 minutes ago, Captain Alvord said:

I've saved up and done the epic 10x pachinko 6 times all during events.  5 of those times I've gotten boss drop girls and 1 time a regular epic pachinko girl. And have gotten 0 event epic pachinko girls. So from my experience (ie bad luck) I would say that despite event girls having higher drop rate, you'll probably get a boss drop. 

depends on the numbers.
let's take an example.
you have 5 worlds to unlock, which means 15 boss girls. you got 5 boss girls from pachinko, so let's say there are 10 left (just an assumption).
you have one permanent pachinko girl, so there are 15 permanent pachinko girls left.
now I am going to assume you get both event girls from the trolls. this would mean there would be 3 event girls in the pachinko.
the total weight of the girls is 10x1+15x1.5+3x3=41.5.
the chance to get an event girl is 3x3/41.5 = 9/41.5 = 18/83 ~ 21.7%.
the chance to get a boss girl is 10x1/41.5 = 10/41.5 = 20/83 ~ 24.1%.
the chance to get a permanent pachinko girl is 15x1.5/41.5 = 22.5/41.5 = 45/83 ~ 54.2%.

so if this is the case, then you would have roughly 1/5 chance on an event girl, but over 50% on a permanent pachinko girl.
the more boss girls you have, the less the chance on getting one will become.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2017 at 9:53 AM, Captain Alvord said:

Yes, I did the same as I wasn't keen on any of the Chistmas Revival girls I couldn't win from Dark Lord and Gruntt.  I won Winter Agate and Christmas Bunny quite easily from the two baddies in all my accounts.  However (apart from Gossy whom I won in a single play) all other girls were normal boss drop girls I won in the 10 play option.  I deliberately avoided the Christmas Revival because I wanted to increase my chances of winning Pachinko exclusives - my current obsession is to win Lupa.  She seems a great complement to Bunny and really cute, but wolves prey on bunnies!  The redheaded elvish creature is also very cute - Vashalanor I believe she's called.