Account banned

HotDiogo

I was playing gayharem just a few minutes ago when the page refreshed and I was logged out. When trying to log back in, I got a message saying "your account was permanently banned for cheating and cannot be appealed". I tried both on my cell phone and laptop but it worked in neither. However, why was I accused of cheating? What did I do? I've been playing gayharem since it was launched back on August 10th 2016. It's been 6 years and I was doing the same thing I've ever done. Why did the game accused me of cheating now? Can it be proved that I did something against the game rules? I'm sure it's some kind of bug because I sometimes play on the cell phone and sometimes on the laptop. Isn't there really any way to recover my 6 years-long account? I can't believe it.

Oh, this is so unfortunate.

Not sure whether there might be aything we can do here. But it was told that developers are reading articles here. So fingers crossed you get your account back. I'm also a long time players since the very beginning so i may understand your loss. Other way i woukd say they have lost quite valuable players who mist probably won't be coming back.

But honestly there should be some sort of double checking whether player is cheating or not. First it would be nice just giving a warning and for player to be able to appeal. Maybe if someone is doing any cheats, but like across the globe suddenly, then it should be indicated as some sort of mistake. But then as well there must be some other security fetures implemented so there are no misunderstandings. At least this communication with a player may help.

• Like 1

If anyone is following this post, I'll let them know that my problem hasn't been solved and the support team have been very rude when replying my messages on discord.

I was accused of cheating using methods that I don't even known of. So I lost my account for a problems on their tool to get cheats that did something wrong. No change to prove that I have no means of cheating was given to me. I was then accusend of harassment on the team's discord server by one of the employees, just because I messaged too many people (harrassment is when you are aggressive or intimidating, which I clearly wasn't).

They told me my only option was to create a new account. I lost an account almost 6-years old (I previously said the game was released on August 2016, it was a mistake, I confused the dates - it was launched on August 2017) and then my option was to create a new account and just leave all my previously progress and club friends behind, to start anew in a game where the team is not helpful. As if! I'm not going back to gayharem or any Kinkoid game. It's frustating.

Have all a happy new year! 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

How did you cheat???  I didn't  realize a person could cheat at this game.    I think this game cheats to tell you the truth.   Manipulation to get you to spend money.. It's all built into the computer program and isn't fair or does what it leads you do believe it will.  The daily goals your suppose to obtain if you do this or that.. doesn't happen if you don't spend your money.  LOL   And if you do win a guy by chance   9 chances out of 10 it won't be the hunk your wishing for..it will be one of the lower quality characters hahaha   I think it is a joke and certainly can understand your frustration.   It does, however, have fun pictures and story lines..   the artwork is very nice and that's about all the good I can say about it.  But for me it  anymore a waste of my time.

Edited by JamesW