The Market mission in Ninja village displays wrong 5th attribute.

Krauter

I just did the Market associated quest in the ninja village. It seems that there is an "obsolete" attribute in it, called luck. Since I barely started, I can only hypothesize that it was the name previously used for the current 5th attribute called "crit". I know it isn't much, but it could cause confusion to the player. Could it be changed to represent the newer attribute? I also included a Screenshot of this.

Screenshot_20171225-221625.png

24 minutes ago, Krauter said:

I just did the Market associated quest in the ninja village. It seems that there is an "obsolete" attribute in it, called luck. Since I barely started, I can only hypothesize that it was the name previously used for the current 5th attribute called "crit". I know it isn't much, but it could cause confusion to the player. Could it be changed to represent the newer attribute? I also included a Screenshot of this.

Screenshot_20171225-221625.png

We have been trying this for months ?

It changed to crit after just a couple of months and over a year has passed since.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

We have been trying this for months ?

It changed to crit after just a couple of months and over a year has passed since.

Well, shit. ?

I wasn't aware of that, but I figured I'd point it out since I saw it. Figured some others posted it too, but for it to have been there for so long, I doubt it will be changed now. ?

7 hours ago, Krauter said:

Well, shit. ?

I wasn't aware of that, but I figured I'd point it out since I saw it. Figured some others posted it too, but for it to have been there for so long, I doubt it will be changed now. ?

Always good to keep pointing it out.

Although I fo think they should redo world 1 to 3 so it actually fits the current gameplay.