Your Hentai (hero?) plans for 2018!?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. 2018, say wut?

• Get more girls! <3
    • Seeing more b00bs! (= get more girls on higher affection)
    • Discuss the qualities of life with my harem (= I don't know what got over me! :))))
    • Destroy all my enemies!! (= level up more of your girls XP)
    • Roses are red, diamonds are blue, I'm playing a sex game BUT SO ARE YOU! (= does anyone know what this means?)
    • I shall raid all the tombs like Jeanne does! (= planning to actually finish the story this year)
    • Kill doctor!! (Bunny keeps seeing doctor in the daily missions and still continues to have throat problems, something has to be done here and the best defense is a good offense and as such doctor needs to go. who does he think he is anyway? probably stuffing his medicine up the wrong hole and then blaming it onto poor Bunny for not having read the description. Something needs to be done here so it might just as well be us. If this crashes the game then so be it because Bunny is way more important. I now wonder how long I can keep typing though. Anyone see this? I like pudding! So once upon a time there was this Bunny who needed a hero. but unfortunately there was no one around, so she set out, created a kinky internet browser game and here we are. then this zennish nutjob joined and before we knew all things went to hell. but it was funny so we kept on laughing. I'm now starting to become worried that once I click "add choice" this whole forum is going to explode so I shall stop here, copy this choice, and we'll see what happens next. Don't blame me! blame the webmaster, not the zenmaster. thx! :P

Happy new year all you horny monsters out there! :D  (myself included, no worries ;) )

A new year usually comes with new fake promises you're not going to keep. So why not have 'm here as well.

What's your story?

Edited by ZenMaster
  • Like 1