Haremettes' Mothers

Daniele

Kinky!  There's an apparent MILF-generated pseudo-sibling rivalry going on between Hari and her mother.  Not sure who the child is and who wants to get laid first and with whose partner.  It seems like Bunny's mother steals Hari's bf but it isn't the other way around.  I've got another suggestion... As well as more MILFs how about we find out their names?  I'm sick of having to refer to 'Bunny's Mother', 'Hari's Mother', or 'Rabbi's Mother'.  Another thing, she must have been quite a young teenager when she had the first of her three girls, unless she's into botox and other anti-wrinkle treatments!  She's not like Mindi Mink, Lol.  She doesn't look any older than Bunny, but I guess in Hentai, females don't look a day over 90 if they're 17 (or is that the other way around!).

3 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i was asking myself how old she is. she has 3 daughters hari, bunny and rabbi. hari seems the yongest. maybe 15-16 than bunny maybe at the beginning of her twentys 21-22 and rabbi seems oldest. i guess about 28-32. than the mother must be about 40+ already xD

40+. That would be the maths.  If I were a female in my 40s and looked this young, I'd be on Cloud 99 like all Noemy's housemaids.  Not a hint of any crow's feet, saggy boobs, wrinkled neck, nor any wisps of white hair that afflict women in particular as they get older.  Now this would be a challenge for the HH artists: to create a super-sexy mother figure in her late 30s or 40s, aging superbly yet not mutton dressed as lamb.  A lot would have to focus on elegance, body language of seductive experience, attire and deportment (it goes with that generation of being brought up 'proper')  MILF nymphos hanging out to get laid like some rookie teenager is not a good look in my opinion.  No wonder Hari is not impressed.  I agree with the chronology.  This is what I think too.  Furthermore, to have conceived Rabbi, this Louise Carrot (haha) women must've tried out a BBC because Rabbi is deliciously chocolate-complexioned.

• Like 1