Gay Harem - my personal feedback

Dunric

First of all I wholeheartedly have to thank the developers for making a gay themed version of Hentai Heroes. Gay Harem is super fun and addictive. For all us gay anime and manga fans this is like a dream come true. Gay Harem is absolutely unique and outstanding, not only  because gay themed browsergames are almost non-existant anyway but also because it's so well done and so extensive. Once again: Kudos to the developers for all their efforts to make Gay Harem possible.

But besides beeing super thankful and happy about Gay Harem I also want to add some constructive feedback:

The guys:

Some of the guys are just too feminine for my taste (like Gary or Austin). But fortunately there are also some handsome musculine guys to be found (like Bunny:x or Red Battler). It's of course a matter of personal taste and at the end it's just fair to have a variety of different types to choose from so everyone is happy. Nevertheless I'm really hoping for some more manly eyecandy for the future preferably with a little bit of facial hair (like beard stubble) and handsome faces without that androgynous look.

I was also desperatly looking for a sorting function to always have my favourite models at the top of the list. Everyone has models he/she likes and some he/she doesn't like. It would be very nice to have such a sorting function or a way to simply favor some models to always have them at the top of the list.

The poses:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended but when choosing one of the unlocked poses for a guy, this pose doesn't apply in battles. When battling a boss or another player's harem, the guys will automatically use the highest unlocked affection pose. For Bunny for example I chose the 3rd pose because I really like it but during battles Bunny always shows up using the 4th pose (which is the highest affection pose that I've unlocked so far). It would be very nice if the pose we choose for each model would also be used in battles because right now all the models will always use the most recently unlocked pose by default.

Collecting the models and unlocking the poses is really fun. It's just a little bit sad that some models only have 3 poses to unlock while others have 5. Why not give every model 5 poses?;)

The avatar/ player character:

Compared to the ingame artworks the player character looks extremly low quality (kinda graphically outdated) on the avatar- and character- screen. For the story artworks he looks really well-drawn but on the avatar picture he looks noticeable not so well-drawn anymore. The qualitative difference between story artworks and the profile page look of the player character is quite obvious. The whole game is very well drawn and only the profile page images of our player character seem to be not fitting to the rest of the game in terms of artistic quality. 

If it comes to customisation I would be very happy to see some more variety in customisation options one day. Out of the four choosable outfits for our player character actually none is sexy. Why not offer some sexy and more revealing outfits for our character (maybe even a nude or semi nude version)? Right now the player's character customisation is simply boring and prudish which kinda doesn't fit to the rest of the game.

But these are only small suggestion to improve a game that got me totally hooked. I'm a brand new player who just started his harem adventure and I felt it was a good idea to share my very first impressions. I want to thank the developers again for this awesome game and I'm hopefully looking forward to see it succeeding and beeing expanded.

Edit:

On a sidenote I really have to mention that the old Dany was a real hottie, he could have become my absolute fav while the new Dany doesn't appeal to me at all. Once again this is a matter of taste but it's really sad to see  a 10/10 guy beeing completly removed from the game and beeing replaced with a guy that leaves at least me totally cold.

Are there any chances to bring back the old Dany for example via Epic Pachinko? His affection scenes and the poses are already done, so it would be just about adding him to Epic Pachinko and maybe giving him a new name if necessary. That would be truly awesome because the old Dany was such a cutie! :x

24301028_1154985331298359_6783259921095315520_n.jpg

Edited by Dunric