drop rate

bane

hi, im newish  here and having just got to ninja village world and got 2 of 3 boss drops am i right in thinking that the drop rate for 3rd girl is now lower again than getting 2nd girl? And when i unlock next world the drop rate for 1st girl there is lower again? or does it reset and just get harder to get drop for 2nd and 3rd girl for that world. Thanks

1 hour ago, bane1 said:

hi, im newish  here and having just got to ninja village world and got 2 of 3 boss drops am i right in thinking that the drop rate for 3rd girl is now lower again than getting 2nd girl? And when i unlock next world the drop rate for 1st girl there is lower again? or does it reset and just get harder to get drop for 2nd and 3rd girl for that world. Thanks

It gets harder for every next boss girl (excluding event girls). The more you have of them, the harder it is to get the next boss girl.

2 hours ago, bane1 said:

So are world 8 boss girls harder to get than world 1 girls or is it just that worlds boss drop gets harder to get? ie each world boss has own drop rate which gets harder the more girls he has droped.

One boss isn't more difficult than the other. It's just typically the case that you can fight the bosses in lower worlds earlier on in the game and therefore have a higher chance at that moment. And if you get a girl, it will be harder once you reach the next boss.

• Thanks 1