Other payment methods

Nicht_Vergesen

I second this. Right now there is only credit card and direct debit available. And as already mentioned not everyone owns a credit card. For direct debit, not everyone likes to do banking transactions via the Internet (like me). The so called sms payment that is also available is simply not working (at least for Gay Harem)...cause it directs you straight to a direct debit pop up window.

Paysafe Card would be a very convenient and preferable payment method. It is uncomplicated and entails no risks. This might also boost the profit for both games since it would allow all those players to purchase Kobans, who have no credit card and/or want to avoid to use the internet for banking transactions.

On a sidenote:

I really love this game, that's why I (especially for this game) applied for a prepaid credit card to be finally able to purchase Kobans. But I guess a lot of other players would simply decide to not buy Kobans at all as long as there is no convenient payment alternative to credit card and direct debit.

• Juicy peach 1