Grammar

DevilKing

31 minutes ago, DevilKing said:

Hmm , my english isnt the best but, this sentence isnt grammatically correct right ? Im kinda confused.

This sentence is plainly wrong. I don't even know what they wanted to type, although I do know what they wanted to say.

Anyway, don't post affection scenes, you are spoiling things for others.
Apart from that, Kinkoid doesn't allow sharing of them.

So if you can crop the picture to what you have put within the box, then it should be good to go.

17 hours ago, Chthugha said:

This sentence is plainly wrong. I don't even know what they wanted to type, although I do know what they wanted to say.

Anyway, don't post affection scenes, you are spoiling things for others.
Apart from that, Kinkoid doesn't allow sharing of them.

So if you can crop the picture to what you have put within the box, then it should be good to go.

Yes, I wondered that myself.  There have been a few typos and grammatical mistakes I've come across, but this is the worst.  I've noticed in other examples that the text has sometimes been amended and spelling mistakes corrected.  One current example of such an error is Snowboard Hari referring to 'skies' instead of 'skis' in her second affection scene.  Similarly, in Flight Attendant's third affection scene, she refers to 'pilote' when it should be 'pilot'.  Forum members make great sub-editors.  The more pedantic among us offer our services free!