getting girls

Fed

From time to time on the forum I see a post about how the drop rate of girls is too low. I agree that it can be hard to get a girl to drop from a boss during normal play. But i have noticed ( and maybe I am an exception) that with events and just some casual playing I am averaging more then 1 girl a week. I stated play in the beginning of June 2017 and as of this post ( Jan 2018) I have 51 girls. I have not paid any money and I do not kill myself playing the game either. So I guess what I am saying is that yes it can be frustrating waiting for a girl to drop from a boss like Gruntt. But just keep at it and your harem will grow. I hope everyone out there is enjoying the game and good luck to all!

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 10:10 PM, Fed said:

From time to time on the forum I see a post about how the drop rate of girls is too low. I agree that it can be hard to get a girl to drop from a boss during normal play. But i have noticed ( and maybe I am an exception) that with events and just some casual playing I am averaging more then 1 girl a week. I stated play in the beginning of June 2017 and as of this post ( Jan 2018) I have 51 girls. I have not paid any money and I do not kill myself playing the game either. So I guess what I am saying is that yes it can be frustrating waiting for a girl to drop from a boss like Gruntt. But just keep at it and your harem will grow. I hope everyone out there is enjoying the game and good luck to all!

I agree.  This game is actually quite generous and really fair when compared with a lot of other games.  For me there are good days and bad days.  In one game I have 44 girls and I know this is only average since I started playing not long before the Summer Life 2017 event (I only managed to get Mountain Sophie as I was still learning about daily missions, event girl drops, etc, at that stage).  At one stage, frustratingly, I went a month and a half without a single drop.  Then I had a golden run, another drought, then (late last week) another golden run.  The drops for me seem to come in waves.  My harem has been boosted by wins in Epic Pachinko, quite apart from the daily event mission and world quest rewards.  I've been really lucky in Epic Pachinko on single plays.  I got a few Epic Pachinko-only girls this way.  I also found it a lot easier to get event girls to drop than 'bosses' usual battle girls.  Some have been consistently difficult, though: Bremen and getting Marina to drop in my know-how game and Cunegonde to drop in my hardcore game.  I get a real buzz out of seeing a dropped girl's full-screen black silhouette recede to finally merge with the girl in question.  I never get tired of seeing this (yes, it's been said that I need to get out more!).  I've said to other frustrated players the same thing you have.  Look at it philosophically and enjoy the journey knowing the girls will drop eventually.  Fifty one girls is pretty good going for all that!  Well done!  You must've found a great and totally secret fishing spot!