Hall of fame

Hi o/

I would like to report two small issues I discovered in the hall of fame.

The first is a real bug/issue. The login system of HH is caps sensitive yet the search bar of the hall of fame isn't. This result in the inability to find some players because only the first result is displayed. To give the exemple I found, there is a US player called Rage and a french player called rage. Because of that, I can't find the former in the Hall of Fame.

The second is better described as "something strange" than a bug. For some reason, you decided to prevent people to battle other player they found through the search feature of the hall of fame (there is no battle button). This is completely useless because I just have to search the name of the player one place higher and then select the one I wanted to battle. So you should either allow us to battle other or completely prevent it by allowing player to battle only those that aren't too far in the ranking (for exemple).

By the way, a hall of fame is kind of useless if noone can see the top ranking players. That would be a nice feature but I will put it again in my suggestion post that will come when I have the energy to write it ;D

Edited by Wizz

il y a 30 minutes, Sarkasth a dit :

huh? ( ' - ')

How? Am I really stupid? And please don't tell me you scrolled through the 96 pages that separate you from the first one because I'm page 500 and that's not what I call "being able".

il y a 5 minutes, Shidou a dit :

You can search the number "1" and it goes to the number #1

O.o you made my day :) But you should definitively write that somewhere because that's not obvious at all

Thx for the help

Edited by Wizz

2 minutes ago, Wizz said:

O.o you made my day :) But you should definitively write that somewhere because that's not obvious at all

Thx for the help

Nah, I shouldn't write stuff about that kind of things. Devs need to see the issues and fix/improve their system. For example instead of only going < or > 1 page. They should add a << (Front page) and >> (Last page)

il y a 2 minutes, Shidou a dit :

Nah, I shouldn't write stuff about that kind of things. Devs need to see the issues and fix/improve their system. For example instead of only going < or > 1 page. They should add a << (Front page) and >> (Last page)

By "you" I was obviously talking about the devs. Your purple tag confused me

And that was one of my future suggestions but the number thing is way more effective. Just none knows :S

Edited by Wizz

1 minute ago, Wizz said:

By "you" I was obviously talking about the devs. Your purple tag confused me

:) I'm simply a mod on the forums and a mod on the discord. I also edit the wiki for this game. Sadly I don't do stuff with the game implements :)

il y a 3 minutes, Sarkasth a dit :

the box literally says "Name or rank" not sure how to make it even more ovious. ( ' - ')

F*ck me, you get the point

Believe me or not, I've been searching for 3 days

Edited by Wizz