XP claim not working !

Deadlaserman

I just claimed XP from season tier 59 reward and its not giving me any XP, its also on the contest and I still got 0 xp claimed there, whats going on with that ?
Also my XP bar didnt move at all after I claimed it.
and its showed that everyone got 0 xp but we moving on the ladder.
image.thumb.png.84f03439cafc60bc4b19fab71dec817b.png
image.thumb.png.f91cda4da9f722586f6e13a54932624c.png

On 3/27/2023 at 1:00 PM, Deadlaserman said:

the contest and I still got 0 xp claimed there

That was a very short-lived bug (among others) during the day everything was a bit out of whack further to the DST change. It only affected some players (but a significant portion) and only for that contest which only lasted a couple of hours before server reset on Monday, as far as I'm aware.

Are you sure you didn't get the XP you've claimed at all? If that's the case, feel free to send an in-game ticket to Support with your details and screenshots (not the ones above, they only show you didn't score points for the contest, which is already a known and resolved issue, and we all received the special redeem code as a good-will gesture for the Monday DST-related bugs).

I and several other players who experienced the same bug during that contest still received the XP itself for my account. It just didn't give any points for the contest. Note that if you're high enough level, your XP bar not visibly moving when you claim even 50k XP or something is perfectly normal. A Level 500 account has millions of XP points. Unless you use the HH++ community script to tell you exactly how many points you have above the level 500 cap, you won't see the bar budge anytime soon. That doesn't mean you're not getting the XP though.

PS: Moved to QA as this really seems like a misunderstanding over your XP progression more than a separate issue. The contest bug we already know happened and was compensated for globally. Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated