Game keep asking for login

Honza

Since the Wednesday update, game keeps asking for login. I click few pages, like harem, activities, leagues, market, pachinko and bam I'm logged out despite it being less than minute since I logged in.

EDIT: Seems it's happening in Chrome, working normally in Firefox.

Edited by Honza
Adding browser.

This is a known bug and it's been thoroughly reported directly to the Tech Team who's working on it.

In the meantime, just avoid visiting your Profile page, that's the main trigger for the unplayable loop.

Hmm. Well the other main trigger we knew of was visiting the New Shop. This has been improved since yesterday, although not for everyone yet it seems.

Could you provide some more context, screenshots, or details? What steps are you taking to get into that loop?

40 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hmm. Well the other main trigger we knew of was visiting the New Shop. This has been improved since yesterday, although not for everyone yet it seems.

Could you provide some more context, screenshots, or details? What steps are you taking to get into that loop?

Well considering the New Shop activated almost every time I visited Town, it could easily be that.

Also, it seems to be better today. In fact, I can't rule out that the reason it worked in Firefox yesterday was that some of that improvement was done meanwhile.

I don't have much time to debug now but I wasn't able to replicate it today while yesterday I had like 10 logins already after same number of actions. I even got the daily reward and still logged in.

• uwu 1

Thanks for your reply. Sounds like it's on its way to going back to normal, now (most of the big bugs from yesterday are already fixed or in the process of getting fixed). Fingers crossed! 

Edit: "Slowly but surely" came to me out of habit, but actually no, that was pretty damn fast from Sandman and team (or is he the tech "team" as I've always suspected? ^^). Kuddos for that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated