[Club] [HH.com] Les Romantiques (ID: 1002)

DvDivXXX

Les Romantiques (Club ID: 1002) are looking for new recruits. This is a long-standing, maxed-out club with simple but effective rules and fair and reliable leadership (@Hockrick is the leader, not me, but I'm making this thread on his behalf). We have nice people who will help you out when needed but a Club Chat that doesn't blink all the time.

Despite the name, only a few of our current members speak French (including Hockrick and yours truly) and we have members from everywhere. We typically speak English in chat or on our dedicated Discord (which isn't very active by default, but has plenty of info for new players and can be a place to exchange further without disrupting regular gameplay with a blinking club chat; we primarily use it to check new candidates and welcome new members, though).

We're open to any decent person who is an active player in this game (HH dot com) and willing to participate in CC runs consistently (within the limits our leader regularly updates to make it fair and as simple as possible for everyone; we also have a shared spreadsheet so we know where everyone is at on the various CC girls). We have all types of players, from PvP-oriented competitive veterans now in the 560 hero level range to casual enthusiasts, to quite new players as low as level 366 currently. As long as you're respectful, reasonably active, and you contribute at least one ticket for each CC run, you could find a home with us.

If this sounds like your kind of club (I know it's mine ^^), please feel free to apply either here or on Discord, or even directly in game if you don't have a club at this time (Club ID: 1002). Note that our level requirement is 500 by default, so you can't apply directly if you're at a lower level, but this doesn't mean we won't let you in after getting to know you a bit.

See you soon!

image.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...