Path of Valour Girls

Since there has been no thread for this and the girls are generally unsung beauties, I wish to pass comment.

I have found the girls available in this event to be among the loveliest and sexiest, the latest being Gothic Lolita Notka (less so this version of Jezebel beacuse she has departed too much from the original (a cute and pretty girl, but not a beautiful woman like Jezebel).  I just can't explain it, but I have always found Notka to be very appealing, especially in her third pose of this latest version - and that enticing pussy glimpse.  She has a beautiful body in this version and an alluring facial expression.  This is not to mention her attire.  I don't care if she's a yandere as I find Ayano Aishi lovely as well, not to mention Justine.  Maybe I'm one of those British public school types who likes being dressed in a baby bonnet, stripped to my undies and tied to the head board, to be approached by a gorgeous woman (just like Karole, Notka or Justine) with whip in hand and threatening intent - but who can resist those stockings?  Maybe I'm sucker for a cute nurse stereotype.

Too often the attire of the girls (especially in the mega events) has been overly complicated with a raining assortment of feathers, love hearts, diaphanous veils or magical mists, not to mention their contorted poses to fit into the spaces available for their displays (eg Slava or Spela).  Notka's latest attire is simple, but with a nicely body-hugging bodice showing her boobs to good effect.  Path of Valour seems to keep things delightfully simple and I'm thankful for this.

Before her, there was Steora (just to pick one).  Does her name mean 'Star'?  The artist who drew her has captured baby-faced cuteness and wan expression of need and neediness (maybe not, but a thought).  She also showed a nice bit of side boob in her opening pose trying to break out from a lovely top.  She's so pretty and cute with lovely hair.  I think it is the same artist who drew Mui and Akira, among others.  The give-away is in their eyes.  They are a trademark of this artist.

• Like 1