Please Remove Daily Goals

TALON

Can we please get rid of the Daily Goals completely?  It feels to me like this only exists to try and force players to participate in parts of the game that he/she/they does not want to do.  An example of this is any goal dealing with Leagues and especially Love Labyrinth, two features I absolutely despise.  If this is not possible, then at least remove "get a new girl" as it is usually UNOBTAINABLE, and "restock the market" as it is way too EXPENSIVE.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3

1 hour ago, TALON said:

Can we please get rid of the Daily Goals completely?  It feels to me like this only exists to try and force players to participate in parts of the game that he/she/they does not want to do.  An example of this is any goal dealing with Leagues and especially Love Labyrinth, two features I absolutely despise.  If this is not possible, then at least remove "get a new girl" as it is usually UNOBTAINABLE, and "restock the market" as it is way too EXPENSIVE.

so how is removing it solving this problem. if they remove it you get nothing forever. if it stays you get what ever you can when you can.

• Like 5

Then don't partake in the objectives you don't want to do, that's all.
You don't need to do all the objectives to get the PoG girls (really far from it).

I never do refresh market, epic pachinko (except during CE/OD) or get a girl and I always reach around 5k points.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 7