Finding club members

As a club owner/leader i am finding it harder and harder to find new members over level 400. My club is and has always been top 10, usually about 5th or 6th.so I know that we have always had to wait for new members, to trickle down, that did not or could not make it into the top clubs. 

Lately as this game seems to be slowing down with activity I notice openings in most of the top clubs. Im trying to decide if i should lower the minimum entry requirements and suck up my pride and not worry about my ranking so much. or just wait it out like I usually do.

Im looking for a discussion from other members on the state of their clubs. and opinions on managing things moving forward.

You should try getting 40 members even if some of them are under level 400.

Veterans are slowly but steadily leaving the game by diferent motives, so you always need new players.

• Like 2

I agree with jelom.

I'm a club leader on HH, where most of my club members are near level 500, but when I have an open place, I'm taking in players from level 300.
Otherwise, I would have to wait for a long time to get new club members, and I prefer to have 40 members (and then see if they're active or not, weeding out the non-active members).

• Like 1