battles

mike69

2 hours ago, mike69 said:

im new to the game and need to know how can you increase your chances of getting new girls when battling the dark lord, ninja spy and ect?

Keep defeating them.Every time you defeat them you get one step closer getting new girls.

Edited by Silent Hunter

1 hour ago, Silent Hunter said:

Keep defeating them.Every time you defeat them you get one step closer getting new girls.

this is very misleading. that's not how statistics work. also it's not the way how the pity timer works if you referenced that.

On 2/1/2018 at 12:13 PM, Habi said:

this is very misleading. that's not how statistics work. also it's not the way how the pity timer works if you referenced that.

On that note: does anybody know how exactly so called "pity timer" works in HH? If there even is any? The only tidbit of information I've seen is that every boss fight slightly increases the girl drop rate. My question is: does the game tracks the battles continuously, i.e. from the time the character was created or does it reset periodically? If the timer/battle count/drop bonus resets - how often? After a period without fights? Everyday? 

Anybody has some data or even the theory?