Battle bosses to get girls

skibum987

I am a low level guy who is in the daily contest to try to get more girls. Approximately how many fights, against Dark Lord or Ninja Spy does it take to get a girl to join your harem? What level or adventure city do I need to reach to generate and win kobans? I hate to waste Kobans to replenish energy units, since this game takes energy unit away so quickly the same with Combativity units....both take so bloody long to add. Sorry I am not willing to spend real $$$ for kobans when I see how fasts and how many I need to spend on energy units and combativity units. I have been trying to save my kobans so I can play epic pachinko and win a girl. I do not see any other way to get girls to join me. I have won one girl against the Dark lord zero from ninja spy. Is there any trick to getting more girls or Kobans?

6 hours ago, Don Sahu said:

Complete all the daily quests for 150 kobans.

As for the girls however it's simply just to wait 3 hours for the combativity to fill back up to full (20) and do your next 10 fights.

remember he said he was low level so he might not have 20 comat eneryg yet .. :D

6 hours ago, skibum987 said:

I am a low level guy who is in the daily contest to try to get more girls. Approximately how many fights, against Dark Lord or Ninja Spy does it take to get a girl to join your harem? What level or adventure city do I need to reach to generate and win kobans? I hate to waste Kobans to replenish energy units, since this game takes energy unit away so quickly the same with Combativity units....both take so bloody long to add. Sorry I am not willing to spend real $$$ for kobans when I see how fasts and how many I need to spend on energy units and combativity units. I have been trying to save my kobans so I can play epic pachinko and win a girl. I do not see any other way to get girls to join me. I have won one girl against the Dark lord zero from ninja spy. Is there any trick to getting more girls or Kobans?

it depends how many girls you hav, all girls drop has quite low drop rate and it gets lower every time you get new story boss girl (event ones has their own drop rates) also if your lucky you might get new girl on 1st fight or it can take over 500 fights (on lower levels, on higher levels it could be 1000+ fights and remember if you haven´t got 1 girl in month you should get 1 per month better luck drop at some point (not sure how it exactly works but devs have dais you should get 1 girl per month no atter how unlucky you have with RNG drop).

if your not gonna buy kobans at all i´d suggests to save kobans to when you have max energy (100) and combat points (20) and use them then on events etc also for me i have used those epic 10 times pachinko to get 1 girl sure win things since i usually have worse luck with 1 time epic pachinko ( once used about 50k kobans on songles and didn´t get any girls so changed to use 10 time thing lol and yes i´m paying player and patreon)

for free players its best use epic 10 time pachinko to get girls when you saved enough kobans...

I did take into account that he might not have 20 combat yet. But he would still gather upp 10 points in 1,5 hours or 5 points in 45 minutes so the end result would still be the same as I don't think the recharge timer gets slower the more points you have. I do get what you mean tho.

And thanks for the clarification on the droprate, I had a feeling that was the case but never really botherd with it.

Thanks mate! ^^

I wouldn't waste Kobans for energy refills

If you do all the daily missions every day and complete all the special events you should earn enough Kobans to

play 10X Epic Pachinko approx. every 32 days. (guaranteed one girl )

I think Maleokore in his post above is pretty close on the odds of having a girl drop from fights with Bosses/ Trolls

During the early adventures I would say the odds are 300-500 to 1 and during later adventures about 700-1000 to 1

From what I understand there is something called a pity drop in which case if you haven't won a girl from a boss/troll

after a certain number of fights with them the odds of winning increase dramatically.

8 minutes ago, Don Sahu said:

I did take into account that he might not have 20 combat yet. But he would still gather upp 10 points in 1,5 hours or 5 points in 45 minutes so the end result would still be the same as I don't think the recharge timer gets slower the more points you have. I do get what you mean tho.

And thanks for the clarification on the droprate, I had a feeling that was the case but never really botherd with it.

Thanks mate! ^^

You earn one combatively point every 10 minutes, I'm at a high level and so far this is a constant

I've have stressed in many previous posts to new players that this game requires a considerable amount of PATIENCE9_9