If you could kick girls out of your harem...

Tenou

I have been silent about this too much.

I stay for the general quality of the art, but there are girls that make me quit the game.

In a general sense, the game depicts women as cock-starving sluts who would go after any rotten bastard as he gives good dicking.

There is no romance in this game, but worst than that, is the fact that some girls in your harem are designed to give netorare. For those who don't know, the word in Japanese means literally "to have something stolen from you" and is used when the main character, in this case YOU as a player is forced to see how a loved woman enjoys fucking other guys in front of you. I have experienced this in real life, and I'm not up to remember that experience every time I see certain girls in my harem, especially Princess Noemi and Samane. In fact, I haven't leveled them up for fighting and I almost close my eyes to not see them when I collect their money. 

If I could kick girls out of my harem, even at the expense of losing the money they provide, I would kick them and any other character of the same kind.

On 5-2-2018 at 7:36 PM, Tenou said:

I have been silent about this too much.

I stay for the general quality of the art, but there are girls that make me quit the game.

In a general sense, the game depicts women as cock-starving sluts who would go after any rotten bastard as he gives good dicking.

There is no romance in this game, but worst than that, is the fact that some girls in your harem are designed to give netorare. For those who don't know, the word in Japanese means literally "to have something stolen from you" and is used when the main character, in this case YOU as a player is forced to see how a loved woman enjoys fucking other guys in front of you. I have experienced this in real life, and I'm not up to remember that experience every time I see certain girls in my harem, especially Princess Noemi and Samane. In fact, I haven't leveled them up for fighting and I almost close my eyes to not see them when I collect their money. 

If I could kick girls out of my harem, even at the expense of losing the money they provide, I would kick them and any other character of the same kind.

Good story.

Guess what. All girls have sex with a lot more than just your MC. It is even said in the first world that everyone, so every man and every woman, looks for an as large as possible harem. When a girl joins your harem, you join hers as well.

Apart from that, it is a hentai game catering to a wide variety of fetishes. I don't particularly like watching the other dudes, but it is just a game. I won't let that bother me this much. I hope you can get over this in some way. It seems really tiresome to have this much feelings while playing a simple game.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Thanks 1

It's literally a game about having a harem and traversing the world to add more girls to the harem. I don't see any way there could be romance in there unless they shoved it down our throats.

Are you telling me that when you were greeted by the log-in page of a threesome that you expected this game to be a romance game?

1 hour ago, Tenou said:

In fact, I haven't leveled them up for fighting and I almost close my eyes to not see them when I collect their money. 

Lol dude. I have no words.

There is nothing stopping you from imagining it any way you want. In my head once a girl joins my harem I treat her so lovingly and satisfy her so well that she feels like a real relationship despite being one of many and never feels like she needs another man.

That being said, none of the girls are shown being forced into your harem so they would have the right to sleep around since you do.

Girls in games are so much simpler than real life girls so if it really bothers you just build a scenario where they only love you.

• Like 1