No chance to get girls

4everhentai

Man,No one can tell the chances because anyone know. Regular boss girls like Arcana,Sheheramazond,kimie,sun tai ki... all of them have a crescent chance of drop,every time you fight,more the chances you get the girl in the next fight. This NOT happend with event girls as loving bunny. her percentage is random,it means that you can get she in the first time you fight or you can battle 500 times and don't get nothing. So...the only way you can get she is TRYING!! HARDER!! 100 fights in 6,5 days? man this is really nothing, the professional players fight with the bosses about +50 times in ONE SINGLE DAY,if you really want loving bunny,you will need to coordenate your time,when the combat points recharge...DON'T WAIT,go battle!

Good luck

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Man,No one can tell the chances because anyone know. Regular boss girls like Arcana,Sheheramazond,kimie,sun tai ki... all of them have a crescent chance of drop,every time you fight,more the chances you get the girl in the next fight. This NOT happend with event girls as loving bunny. her percentage is random,it means that you can get she in the first time you fight or you can battle 500 times and don't get nothing. So...the only way you can get she is TRYING!! HARDER!! 100 fights in 6,5 days? man this is really nothing, the professional players fight with the bosses about +50 times in ONE SINGLE DAY,if you really want loving bunny,you will need to coordenate your time,when the combat points recharge...DON'T WAIT,go battle!

Good luck

Man, it's totally wrong to say that the odds of getting a regular girl boss increase every time the player wins a battle against a boss, because an all-season player knows very well that afterwards many girls (if I'm not mistaken) there is a time to get a new one for the harem, and this time of thirty days, unless it has changed after the last update, but for me it's just another one that I'm going to receive in the first battle against Finalmecia that I win on February 23rd.
About the event girls I received the loving Lupa on the first day, then I did over 400 battles to get the loving bunny I just won today, and in the last event I won all 3 girls last day, for me it's a chance is random when the event girls.
sorry, I do not speak english.

my profile is: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/178067/profile.html

Edited by gf7
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, gf7 said:

Man, it's totally wrong to say that the odds of getting a regular girl boss increase every time the player wins a battle against a boss, because an all-season player knows very well that afterwards many girls (if I'm not mistaken) there is a time to get a new one for the harem, and this time of thirty days, unless it has changed after the last update, but for me it's just another one that I'm going to receive in the first battle against Finalmecia that I win on February 23rd.
About the event girls I received the loving Lupa on the first day, then I did over 400 battles to get the loving bunny I just won today, and in the last event I won all 3 girls last day, for me it's a chance is random when the event girls.
sorry, I do not speak english.

my profile is: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/178067/profile.html

Man I think it's not this way...because if you really had a specific date to get another girl you don'tt have reasons to fight with bosses. But you are right to say that there is a "limit time" that you can stay without get a girl, this was created to prevent players that cannot play a lot from never get any girl. But if you really battle many times with the boss you can get his/her girl's pretty faster,me for example fight about 50 battles a day(before the update) so I easily get a boss girl in less than a month. The thing about when you have many girls in your harem is that how much more do you have,more difficult to get next(non valid to event girls)

It's okay, I don't speak english too ;)

Sometimes you get the girls and sometimes you dont. It is just luck. I went the whole back to school event and played my ass off and did not get Justine or the school teacher chick. Some times luck is just not with you. However  most of the time you should get at least one of the girls if you putting in a decent effort.

• Like 1

Said this before, but all I can really say for certain is that, for me, every type of girl, be it regular or event, seems a bit more likely to drop during events. It could just be that I spend more time fighting bosses at that time. For example, I got Sheheramazond today while in pursuit of an event girl. Still haven't gotten the event girl, though. Or the regular girl I've been trying to get for a few weeks now. Which is why I'd really rather see a progression bar related to drop rates, rather than arena.

• Like 1

On 19/02/2018 at 7:16 PM, GarfEild said:

Said this before, but all I can really say for certain is that, for me, every type of girl, be it regular or event, seems a bit more likely to drop during events. It could just be that I spend more time fighting bosses at that time. For example, I got Sheheramazond today while in pursuit of an event girl. Still haven't gotten the event girl, though. Or the regular girl I've been trying to get for a few weeks now. Which is why I'd really rather see a progression bar related to drop rates, rather than arena.

Man,the problem is that a progression bar is impossible. Because even you having a limit time to be without a girl and the drop rate be crescent. It's still luck,you can theoretically win all the 3 girls of a boss in just 3 fights,I think it's nearly impossible but...So what could happen is the progression bar being halfway and the girl dropping, there would be no sense

• 2 months later...