getting error 503 trying to collect money

il y a 57 minutes, undercoverguy a dit :

Every time I go into my Harem and try to collect my money I get 2 to 5 girls and I get error 503.  I kind of sucks that I have to go all the way to the top scroll down and do  a few then get error message and start all over again.

You're in the french part of the forum.

• Like 1

I used to get 503 errors maybe once or twice a day, but ever since this latest update, I get them at least 10 times just collecting my money, and a few more times doing boss battles. I think this needs to be looked at right away. The game is extremely frustrating to play now because of all these errors.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Neaux said:

I used to get 503 errors maybe once or twice a day, but ever since this latest update, I get them at least 10 times just collecting my money, and a few more times doing boss battles. I think this needs to be looked at right away. The game is extremely frustrating to play now because of all these errors.

Same here! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on the consistent 503 errors? I can get this error as often as 10 times in two minutes. It only happens on my mobile devices.

I’m using an iPhone & iPad and the Chrome browser. 

Edit: Now I’m getting this error message having the game loaded on mobile but I’m not even clicking anything. It can have 5 errors before I can click what I was trying to originally. 

Edited by naughtyotterz
  • Like 1