no market restock when leveling

I leveled up just right now, from 191 to 192, but the market did not have any new stuff.
It has still the same equipment, and the same 3 books i did not buy (did buy 5 before, those spots are still empty), and it says "about 3 more hours til restock" like it did before.
I have a nutaku account too, but there the market did restock earlier today when i leveled up there from 176 to 177.
I leveled up there by doing missions, but here i leveled up by doing battles in that new arena system.
Is it possible that if you get the xp required to level up by doing a battle, now the new arena does somehow not notify the market to restock?

(Slightly annoyed because I stayed awake late just to level up before going to sleep.)

Yep, that's what I think too. I leveled several times since the patch came out and all went normal, except for the last time I did the last missing XPs in the arena. Well, easy enough to avoid this situation in future, just don't use the tiny amount of XP you get in PVP to level up ... hmmmm ... think I will redo it in the near future, just to have proof.

My shops are closed cant even open them to see anything to buy. This whole update has ruined this game, first battle system sucks,  pairing me with players 10 levels and 10,000 points above me, i haven't won but 2 games in the last week. So now i cant win items to level girls and money in come has fallen dramatically. If you don't fix this battle system your going to loose a lot of players, Might even find your self in a class action law suit, for players wanting their money back after you screwing up the game and making it impossible to play. Think about what you have done to all your loyal players, and forget the new players they have no chance at all of being able to level girls.

snip, screen shot.PNG

• Sad 1