The new update

DJ Gazawi

Hi,

There are some comments on the new update I would like to comment on

1. Money: It's a struggle right now to get money, I can't pay for the upgrading, gifts, defeating bosses was a reliable source of money, and now, half of the amount of money extracted from the bosses are gone by now (I used to get between 20k and 24k from finalmecia, right now I can barely get a 10k)

2. Recharging: I really loved the new update about fighting the battle mode, but it's too much to wait 30 mins for recharging, make it 20, since we are using one instead of 2, but by that, the old update I see it way better than the new one from the time.

That was my comments on it, another than that, it's a beautiful game with a fabulous update

Regards, 

FC 

One thing to note FC about the money from the bosses is it used to cost you 2 combat points to battle Finalmecia to get the 20K. Now you get half that, but it is half the cost also 1 Combat point. The more you fight that boss, their level goes up to a max...each level they go up, the more money you get when you fight them. So that part is still there.

As far as the recharge...I am totally with you there....30 mins is way too long.

There has been a lack of communication mainly on the English forums, but rest assured that they're responding to a lot of things on the French Discord > French Forums > English Discord. (Yes, it seems unfair that they don't respond as much here, but that's another discussion entirely.)

We're expecting an announcement on Monday with more information, so I suggest you stay tuned and if you really have more concerns, perhaps consider joining the English Discord server and asking / voicing your concerns there for now. :)

I am like, I look a lot over those patch notes that was posted. Sure a lot is really nice that they do all that. It keeps things new, I never was saying everything sucked. When I asked the game creator if it would be considered, I was told that it was something that was going to be desired to stay. Even though, a lot of important things were not mentioned at all. to quote:

Bosses :

• The cost of combativity against bosses is lowered from 2 to 1
  • The bosses of each world will now level up when a certain amount of battles are done against them
  • When levelling up, his stats will increase as his reward
  • Dark Lord will level up every 10 wins against him, until he reaches level 30
  • Ninja Spy will level up every 9 wins against him, until he reaches level 50
  • Gruntt will level up every 8 wins against him, until he reaches level 70
  • Edwarda level up every 7 wins against her, until she reaches level 100
  • Donatien will level up every 6 wins against him, until he reaches level 130
  • Silvanus will level up every 5 wins against him, until he reaches level 170
  • Bremen will level up every 5 wins against him, until he reaches level 210
  • Finalmecia will level up every 5 wins against her, until she reaches level 260
  • If you lose 5 times in a row against a boss, his level will go down accordingly
  • The currentl level of the boss will be displayed in the world overview
  • The counter regarding the drop of girls will move from an overall system to a counter for each boss. The previous system had unsatisfactory result. After the update, each boss will count the number of successful fight without a girl as a reward and increase slightly the chance for the next battle
  • As a consequence of the previous point : all the combats done within the previous system will be divided between all the bosses of the game. This is a technical situation created by the fact that our previous system was just taking into account the combats won, not the troll against they were won. So, all players will see his combat done in the previous system equally divided between all the trolls and this will increase his chance to obtain girls accordingly

No where does it say that the money income would change, to crazy low amounts and increasing with just a 100 with each level. I think that was also a very important thing to mention. But I really have nothing against all these changes. They look really amazing when thinking about it. But I do put question marks to the girl drop. I still as of now today, have not get a girl to drop from Bremen (his last one cause I got the other two before this new patch) and he is half of his max of level for me, at 105. I have been battling him constantly since the new patch.

PVP :

• The reward of the PVP will be scalled based on the opponent you took. The highest level your opponent is, greater the reward will be. This system is created to be sure that the arena stays as an interesting option through the whole game, not just in the beginning 

Well, I never cared that much for it.. I did it a couple times cause I needed a gift item to upgrade one of my harem girls. Or the XP I had left to level myself up, would be enough if I did just one or two Arena battles. But then this next section...

Arena

• We complexified the matchmaking system within the arena to make it more efficient and more adapted to your current level
  • Battles within the arena won't use combativity point anymore
  • The matchmaking selection will have a cooldown of 30 minutes before it refreshes
  • After a battle against an opponent, this opponent won't be selectable before the refresh of the arena
  • The koban's cost to refresh the arena will go from 36 kobans to 24 kobans

The first is totally not true, I already had an opponent that had 30.000 Ego more than me, yeah, it was over 100.000... And his max attack stats was also way more than me. I doubt that boosters even would have helped. This was a fight that was garanteed to be lost by me.  But I think that will be maybe in the fix notes tomorrow because I am not the only one that has that happen. For the rest, I have nothing against it as most that do PvP and Arena fights, will like it.  I just never really cared for it as I am here for the story part and getting girls.

A lot was just kept out which I think was important to have included as well. The only biggest thing I did not like was the combativity reload tripling in time. And thus, lowering the max battles that could be done from 72 to 48 per day.  I never managed to fight 72 times, cause I am not here 24/7. But I still am not able to do 48 fights either, for the exact same reason and thus it impacts me negatively cause I maybe can do about between 30 to 35 a day. Which I am thinking, impacts things negatively when you really try to get an event girl. Specially the event that is coming soon in about the last week of this month that only lasts 7 days. Not knowing how many event girls it will be, so if same as last month.. it will be three again, so what to choose, loose out on it or go spent thousands of kobans for combat refills?  I have tested this on Harem Heroes where I only needed Loving Bunny to drop from Ninja Spy. Well, it took me 4 days (without using kobans to refill) so imagine if you have to get 3 girls, that won't be possible at that rate so you end up maybe with 1 or 2... Not all if you don't plan to spent kobans.  Then tell me, this is not starting to become a Pay-to-Play game?  Sure, I am not forced to do that, but what are we here for then?