Please increase the drop rates of the girls 

Eren jaeger

Okay, look. Pre-Patch the average (stress the average) was 1 boss girl / 30 days. I was getting one every 20 without missing many fights (insomniac). 

That is one girl (for me) every 1400 fights. I got a girl from Dark Lord 2 days before the patch. The patch changed the global "fight w/o a girl" counter from a global to a local per-boss variable. Your counter was reduced by about 1/8 of it's previous value. A girl dropping right after the patch would be unexpected!

I have been spreading my fights out among the 5 bosses that still have girls for me, and got Leedit just this morning. I'm probably lucky, but I also am confident that under the prepatch system the odds would be so low that I would just be waiting until my regular timeframe for a drop.... and that would be about 2 weeks from now.

Yes, I'm just one person and this is anecdote, but so is everyone else's individual account. And, you know, saying "I have done 30/100/200 battles without a drop" is pretty silly. 100 pre patch and 450 after is about 9 days. If you were getting regular drops faster than that before, then good for you! That isn't typical even for the grinders. You must be really lucky! :)

For event girls they are a higher fixed rate and, yes, you are at the whims of fate. I don't know what that looks like post-patch. I got Lupa a few hours prior to the patch. Odds are maybe 1% for event girls. Remember, that is like rolling a 100 sided die and getting exactly 100. If you do it 100 times, you might or might not hit. You might hit in your first roll or never in 1000 rolls. If you keep rolling it long enough, eventually you'll probably get there. I got Bunny on the first day, then spend 5+ days of full fighting with Grunt to get Lupa. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shepwgu said:

Odds are maybe 1% for event girls. Remember, that is like rolling a 100 sided die and getting exactly 100. If you do it 100 times, you might or might not hit. You might hit in your first roll or never in 1000 rolls. If you keep rolling it long enough, eventually you'll probably get there.

FYI, the mathematical probability of a 1% chance event happening in 100 attempts is 0.634 or 63.4% for 1000 attempts it's 0.99996 or 99.996%

30 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

FYI, the mathematical probability of a 1% chance event happening in 100 attempts is 0.634 or 63.4% for 1000 attempts it's 0.99996 or 99.996%

Exactly! Thank you for putting exact probability in! There is a roughly 62% of getting an event drop in the first two days of an event (96 battles). Far from a guarantee. By 500 battles (mid-day 11 now), you really should have had an event drop (99.3%). Again, assuming 1% drop rate and not missing chances!