Level up formula (your character not the harem)

Kaskir

When you fight in the arena, complete certain challenges in the world adventure your travelling through you are awarded xp points.

But the main source of xp points is gained by completing the daily missions

At the beginning of the game it only takes a few thousand xp points to gain a level, so it is possible to go up one level daily.

Matter of fact it is possible to gain the equivalent of 1.5 levels in a day.But with each level you go up the amount of xp points needed for the next level increases slightly.

At some point you will reach a level where the points you earn daily will not be enough to increase your level that day and It will take 2 days.

At my level it takes approx. 13300 ex points to get to the next level and I can only gain 7000 xp points by completing all my daily missions

As per a formula I don't know but when you reach your next level immediately check how many xp points it will take to reach the following

level. As an example if you are let's say level 10 and it takes 5000 xp points to get to level 11, then it will take 5100-5250 to reach level 12 etc.