loverobin

how do people play this game? i liked it a bit at first but how am i supposed to play a game if at one quest i have to spent like 600 energy (fight the evil troll quest). 

like wtf i press use 3 times for the same scene and i have to wait another 3 hours woohoo

ofcourse i understand this game wants people to pay, but this is just not cool :(

• Sad 1

Well, that's how it is. You can wait until the combativity and energy gets full or spend kobans to refill it. Every ten levels you get a free energy refill.

This type of game is supposed to be played through time.  You log in, spend your energy and combativity and go do something else. Then you get back when your resources recharge.

Edited by HentaiBro

nn to pay for energy refills. the story isnt that short u need about 20-30 days to finish a chapter and with only 8,5 finished worlds lot of ppl hang around waiting that the designer would make more story szenes. by the way if u want spend kobans there rsome ways to get these for free and if u r patient u can even get the koban-only girls which u cant find in the story