Rework Tutorial for Battle

Yamamura

I know the tutorial for battling is mixed in with the storyline, but is there a way for it not to be? I feel like it doesn't help a lot of play understand how to actually play PvP. I go up against too many players that aren't using the right gear, the right girls and aren't using buffs. I'm in the ranks 9k at the moment. How much longer will it take to find the sweet spot of people that do know how to play. I'm not talking about the best things you can possibly do to win, just the basic team building and gear that actually works with your class. Having player out there that are level 180+ with 30k health is just sad, for that person and me having to one shot them. It's not fun for both sides and maybe we will have a forum without new players complaining that they are unable to beat Trolls.

Having it needed to fight Trolls in the story kind of makes any changes a bit hard. I like to have the tutorial out of the story and put into PvP. That way you can go into more detail, or have it more clear that it isn't okay to have Charm girls in your line up as a Know How. If you do want people to do this and there is a reason for it, tell them why. Is it better to go with Purple Gear for all around stats, or go all out on one stat? What buffs should I always have on vs. what buffs should I stack more of? These are the questions I feel players should know when entering PvP. With this knowledge shown and taught in the game with a clear and fun way, I hope people can go into PvP without complaining about " how bad the pach is." The ONLY issue I have with PvP is Critical Hits, but I can live with having a 85% plus win rate.

Adding this will take time and I hope it does. That way when it does show up, it's the best it could be!

• Like 1

They could add more information when a player loses in arena but make it appear right away annoying to lose on my lower account where stats are so much closer when fighting against what i am weak against because the 20% boost at low level makes a huge difference you have to a much higher stat total to win against them also the lose thing does not let you click it right away like when you win so that is annoying.

Boosters need to be upgraded as well they have not changed since level 40 was the level cap maybe update them when crit changes to luck since not worth using kobans on them at the moment you pretty much need 4 boosters of the same type to make a difference in battle at the moment when they get upgraded you could even make it so players can only use one booster of each type since they will give more than before as well.

Making boosters last longer would make using kobans to buy them more worth while as well.

Edited by natstar