New Battle daily quest

G0ku

It's 16 wins at the moment. For some people this is nothing, for other it might be impossible. Seeing as this is new, they will hopefully adjust the system later when they get enough data on the matter. The boxes seem to be a bit random on what you get. This being said, some days you feel that was worth and others you might feel it was a ripoff. Only time will tell.

• Like 1

On 21.2.2018 at 11:30 PM, Enthrexaion said:

It's 16 wins at the moment. For some people this is nothing, for other it might be impossible. Seeing as this is new, they will hopefully adjust the system later when they get enough data on the matter. The boxes seem to be a bit random on what you get. This being said, some days you feel that was worth and others you might feel it was a ripoff. Only time will tell.

you´re right that it´s easy for some and difficult for others, but that´s the good thing! the ones complaining that it´s too hard have a need to power up their stats and be more competitive and when many of them do, then the ones who had it easy so far will face hard battles more often - it is just a matter of time and motivation!

I agree that the boxes are very random, once I got a epic 500xp book! And I was lv 14 or 15! Even though I was happy, I couldn´t even use it and still can´t.