A second chance Feedback

Greetingz

Ahhh. The days are getting longer, the temperatures are rising. You have time ahead of you and your heart is brimming with hope… Why not return to the girls you’ve come across to try seduce them and make them enter your Harem? Let’s do this! Between the 1st and the 15th of March, hit the road of adventure in the Gems Kingdom to recruit Mary the Pirate!

The Dark Lord and Gruntt penetrated the Gem’s King’s Harem while you were busy distracting the guard Victoria! Face them to save Pooky and Nicole whom they captured!

Or find them at the Epic Pachinko alongside Tachibana the Kunoichi sister of Jenny, Victoria, a guard of the Royal Harem and Cora the Mermaid. 

^9F17484E202C453A5ADB8E3AD170E1C4ECD356EC630FB3EF39^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Two weeks to have a chance to obtain all those pretty girls you’ve run into without seducing! =) 

Please keep it civil and on topic please!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So at the end of the missions we are rewarded with a girl barely anyone remembers  meeting and that had no more then 2-3 lines of text whereas the girl who by your own words was voted most popular support character is a random pachinko drop. Please explain how that makes sense.

I do wish Tachibana ( Jenna's sister ) was not in Epic Pachinko, but to be won in battling Grunt...She had a big impact in the story, plus one hell of a hot sex scene with the main character...out of them all, she is the one I want the most. I did 10 Games Epic Pachinko this morning with no luck. I do like the overlay and the idea behind the event. I also like the skull and cross bones emblem on the Pirate ship.....as for drop rate...I got lucky this morning and got Grunt's girl, Nicole on the second try.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rty said:

So at the end of the missions we are rewarded with a girl barely anyone remembers  meeting and that had no more then 2-3 lines of text whereas the girl who by your own words was voted most popular support character is a random pachinko drop. Please explain how that makes sense.

It's not no make sense,it's to be fun

2 hours ago, rty said:

It makes perfect sense.

More players will be pushed towards epic pachinko and more players will buy extra kobans to try to get her.

It's frustrating but it does make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 5:51 PM, rty said:

Ofcourse, how will you spend money otherwise?

• Haha 2

On 3/9/2018 at 11:13 PM, Cantrix said:

Of course, how will you spend money otherwise?

Well, when your paying 5400 Kobans per 10x Epic Pachinko spin it's gonna be expensive.  You're looking at about $45 to do one pull, Just the 3 Pachinko girls per event, and 12 new events per year means you're gonna use all your free Kobans and about $900 each year just to get the new ones, not counting any you had missed and the permanent Pachinko girls.

4 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Well, when your paying 5400 Kobans per 10x Epic Pachinko spin it's gonna be expensive.  You're looking at about $45 to do one pull, Just the 3 Pachinko girls per event, and 12 new events per year means you're gonna use all your free Kobans and about $900 each year just to get the new ones, not counting any you had missed and the permanent Pachinko girls.

I'm not saying it makes sense, i'm saying that people will be more tempted to throw their cash if there's a girl they really want. Even i spend my saved up cobans to spin the pachinko a couple of times, even when i realise that with the number of girls and items there my chance of getting her is 0,91%.
My only comfort is i didn't spend any money and with the pachinko being as it is right now, i don't think i will.
A Skinner box tactic at it's worst. 

On 11-3-2018 at 8:58 PM, Cantrix said:

I'm not saying it makes sense, i'm saying that people will be more tempted to throw their cash if there's a girl they really want. Even i spend my saved up cobans to spin the pachinko a couple of times, even when i realise that with the number of girls and items there my chance of getting her is 0,91%.
My only comfort is i didn't spend any money and with the pachinko being as it is right now, i don't think i will.
A Skinner box tactic at it's worst. 

That's why I used the 10x Pachinko of saved cobans. I know games where you can get limited stuff exclusive with betting and no option of
getting garranteed something as good as an girl overhere. I don't trust my luck and I'll paid gladly for 10x Epic Pachinko to end up with an
girl from this + a few very good/usefull items. Anyways with 10x epic Pachinko your chance increasses a lot. You have 10 shots, 1 is
granted to be an legendary item and 1 shot granted to be an girl. So in total you have 1x garanteed an girl and 8 shots that may end up
to be an girl. While 1x epic Pachinko 10x may are 10x just epic items.

There was one event where it was granted in epic Pachinko that when an girl dropped this was an event girl. Sadly it's not the case anymore
and I think it's because if you realy want an girl that is limited to epic Pachinko you will try over and over. This is indeed expansive and you
may end up with just regular epic Pachinko girls, but still... the 10x shot epic Pachinko and granted an girl is great in my oppinion. While it's
a bit wierd that you may end up with a normal boss girl.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:59 AM, Louis said:

That's why I used the 10x Pachinko of saved cobans. I know games where you can get limited stuff exclusive with betting and no option of
getting garranteed something as good as an girl overhere. I don't trust my luck and I'll paid gladly for 10x Epic Pachinko to end up with an
girl from this + a few very good/usefull items. Anyways with 10x epic Pachinko your chance increasses a lot. You have 10 shots, 1 is
granted to be an legendary item and 1 shot granted to be an girl. So in total you have 1x garanteed an girl and 8 shots that may end up
to be an girl. While 1x epic Pachinko 10x may are 10x just epic items.

There was one event where it was granted in epic Pachinko that when an girl dropped this was an event girl. Sadly it's not the case anymore
and I think it's because if you realy want an girl that is limited to epic Pachinko you will try over and over. This is indeed expansive and you
may end up with just regular epic Pachinko girls, but still... the 10x shot epic Pachinko and granted an girl is great in my oppinion. While it's
a bit wierd that you may end up with a normal boss girl.

The problem is that you are getting only 1 girl for the 10 spins. Ofcourse you could end up with no girl at all if you spin 10 single tries, but you can rake more than one girl. Though the chance of it being Tachibana is almost nonexisting. I doubt anyone has managed to get all the epic pachinko girls yet.

4 hours ago, Cantrix said:

The problem is that you are getting only 1 girl for the 10 spins. Ofcourse you could end up with no girl at all if you spin 10 single tries, but you can rake more than one girl. Though the chance of it being Tachibana is almost nonexisting. I doubt anyone has managed to get all the epic pachinko girls yet.

2 players on hentaiheroes have all the girls available up to now (148).

image.thumb.png.a210d650520bf2e9ac44f4c8bbf35cee.png

And 16 players over on Nutaku have all girls. Nooope being the only one with a patreon exclusive girl, so he has 149 girls.
image.thumb.png.f58735da9336d4a151cf021bb14c6868.png

image.thumb.png.828b43ed3f2a9bb08e025b993e914585.png

• Like 2