Monthly card fees

mark121212

I took out a monthly card because I thought it looked good value, and I'm online every day so I'd get my full amount of bonus kobans. Two points I'd like to make though.

Firstly, when attempting to set this up, i got a "suspected fraudulent activity" message several times, after I logged into my online bank and tried again the transaction went through.

Secondly, because I bank in the UK, and you only accept Euros, I had a non sterling purchase fee added to the charge (monthly card was £2.71, fee was an additional £1.25). Whilst not a lot, it does make the monthly card less attractive to UK players.

My point is can you add an option to pay in GBP if possible to get around these fees for UK players?

Keep up the good work on an otherwise great game :)

7 minutes ago, Syrios said:

I would also like to have more pay options for the monthly card like PayPal. I have no Credit card, because we dont need them here. Would love to get the montly card just for the free all harem money collect.

unfortunately PayPal doesn't allow for transactions with 18+ content, otherwise it would've been an option already.

this has to do with how PayPal is setup, with no way of checking if you are actually 18, and they don't want to get in trouble for that.

21 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

unfortunately PayPal doesn't allow for transactions with 18+ content, otherwise it would've been an option already.

this has to do with how PayPal is setup, with no way of checking if you are actually 18, and they don't want to get in trouble for that.

I didnt know that, if you old enough you dont bother with these things anymore ^_^. But are there no other possible options? What about Paysafe and SMS they are already an option to buy Kobans?

Edited by Syrios

1 hour ago, Syrios said:

I didnt know that, if you old enough you dont bother with these things anymore ^_^. But are there no other possible options? What about Paysafe and SMS they are already an option to buy Kobans?

strangely enough they are available if I want to buy a koban package, but not for the monthly card.
I'm not entirely sure why that is.

I hope they can set up some other payment ways, that all in one money collect would be really lovely for bigger harems. Getting a credit card would add another 4€ monthly fee to the 3€, that would be really inefficent :$

I see that my message in this topic was removed. Thanks very much to who did that. I was not aware that it was not allowed and all I was doing was trying to help.

I would have send this in private but no where can I find the option on this forum to do so. Even going to someone's forum profile doesn't show a private messaging option.

3 minutes ago, Encino said:

I see that my message in this topic was removed. Thanks very much to who did that. I was not aware that it was not allowed and all I was doing was trying to help.

I would have send this in private but no where can I find the option on this forum to do so. Even going to someone's forum profile doesn't show a private messaging option.

you have to post something on your own feed and @ the one you want to message.

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

you have to post something on your own feed and @ the one you want to message.

Maybe I am just stupid now but do you mean with own feed at my forum profile?  If yes, I can't post messages there as it only shows a recent activity stuff of the things I have said by posting messages like I am doing now.  But then again, I still have no idea why it got removed, all I said was google "prepaid credit card" and I wanted to help giving links to two websites that might have been interesting for UK players.  At least, I was doing more to help than any staff has been doing. A few have even reported that they had issues with the HH Monthly Card and as far as I can see, no staff has even responded saying it was being taking care off. Or any other issues that some people were having. 

If posting links wasn't allowed, then at least could have edited the message and taking them out. But to me, it now feels like even saying to google something is wrong.  Well, whatever then.. I don't really care, it is not owned by me so I won't be losing any income...  If it was edited, I could have known what was wrong. Deleting it is telling me, helping someone is not allowed either.

1 hour ago, Encino said:

Maybe I am just stupid now but do you mean with own feed at my forum profile?  If yes, I can't post messages there as it only shows a recent activity stuff of the things I have said by posting messages like I am doing now.  But then again, I still have no idea why it got removed, all I said was google "prepaid credit card" and I wanted to help giving links to two websites that might have been interesting for UK players.  At least, I was doing more to help than any staff has been doing. A few have even reported that they had issues with the HH Monthly Card and as far as I can see, no staff has even responded saying it was being taking care off. Or any other issues that some people were having. 

If posting links wasn't allowed, then at least could have edited the message and taking them out. But to me, it now feels like even saying to google something is wrong.  Well, whatever then.. I don't really care, it is not owned by me so I won't be losing any income...  If it was edited, I could have known what was wrong. Deleting it is telling me, helping someone is not allowed either.

Great idea about the prepaid credit card Encino, I did indeed google prepaid credit card and had a look at the results, found one with a free currency transfer so I can now pay with either euros or dollars depending on which is cheaper. Thanks for the heads up on that option :)

6 hours ago, mark121212 said:

Great idea about the prepaid credit card Encino, I did indeed google prepaid credit card and had a look at the results, found one with a free currency transfer so I can now pay with either euros or dollars depending on which is cheaper. Thanks for the heads up on that option :)

Yays! :)  I am glad it helped you out.  Thanks for responding and letting me know. :)   It is what I use as well, having a virtual Visa Prepaid Credit Card.

( As I already mentioned, I did respond a few days ago hoping it would help you, also with saying to google that option, but somehow someone (a mod) removed the message and you never saw it...  Why they did it, I don't know.  Well, most welcome and again, happy to have helped you with this :)  )

• Thanks 1