Increasing your ego

Hi i was wondering since i couldn't get past a person in the game, how do you increase your ego because i have looked but could not find anything. I am sure im just not seeing something but I would like to check.

• Like 1

increase your main type's stats , so look if U are shagger like me , then U max the hard-core (whip-symbol) , if U are charming U max the rose symbol , if U are knowledged U max the symbol that looks like archers practice target , the circle with arrow ...

then , I think if U eguip , the symbols with crown also give either extra ego or extra life or both , but somebody else needs to explain that better , it was just observation of me & I'm not sure about this & how it works exactly

Edited by 69lover
too many typo errors , sorry , english not my native tongue
  • Like 1

Basicly your ego mainly depends on two things : your endurance and your main type's stat. To know your type is easy. It's the type that determine your attack

HuSphvXTSuCX-HuiKWyHoQ.png

For me it's hardcore for exemple. It's the one with the explosion symbol.

The exact formula is [Team Battle Ego] = [Hero's Endurance stat] + [Hero primary stat] × [Alpha-Specific Ego Boost Multiplier] (Alpha is your main girl)

Edited by Wizz
  • Thanks 1