Max level of bosses?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, casey said:

In my case Finalmecia tops out level 260 with battle stats of 51933, and I receive $26500 every time I defeat her.

I don't know if everyone ends up with the same stats.

same for me lvl 260 max , 26500 cash every time i defeat her 

4 hours ago, casey said:

In my case Finalmecia tops out level 260 with battle stats of 51933, and I receive $26500 every time I defeat her.

I don't know if everyone ends up with the same stats.

how do I get other versions of bunny and other women from your harem?

1 hour ago, ijosj said:

How are these special events? and when does it happen?

I believe there is one starting on April 23rd 2018, many times they offer a special girl if you do all the daily missions.

associated with the event. (but some events don't give away a girl)

Usually they have a special event every month.

Also there is usually 2 special event girls offered for beating certain designated bosses but you are not guaranteed they will "drop"

And finally there are also a couple special girls offered during the event that you can win playing Epic Pachinko.

1 hour ago, casey said:

I believe there is one starting on April 23rd 2018, many times they offer a special girl if you do all the daily missions.

associated with the event. (but some events don't give away a girl)

Usually they have a special event every month.

Also there is usually 2 special event girls offered for beating certain designated bosses but you are not guaranteed they will "drop"

And finally there are also a couple special girls offered during the event that you can win playing Epic Pachinko.

Okay, but I want to know if you already won another version of the character bunny? as well as other versions of the characters that you already have in your harem. If you succeed, I want to know how?

3 hours ago, ijosj said:

Okay, but I want to know if you already won another version of the character bunny? as well as other versions of the characters that you already have in your harem. If you succeed, I want to know how?

As Casey said they are part of events. Easter bunny should be on the next event since its a returning event. to get her you will have to play the epic pachinko and hope that you get her. other characters like Loving Lupa/Bunny were given for beating Dark Lord and Ninja Spy during the Loving Moments! 2018 event and hoping they drop. that is all there is to getting the different versions of girls. during their event you either win them from pachinko, boss drops, or daily missions

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ijosj said:

5 hours ago, jrharr16 said:

As Casey said they are part of events. Easter bunny should be on the next event since its a returning event. to get her you will have to play the epic pachinko and hope that you get her. other characters like Loving Lupa/Bunny were given for beating Dark Lord and Ninja Spy during the Loving Moments! 2018 event and hoping they drop. that is all there is to getting the different versions of girls. during their event you either win them from pachinko, boss drops, or daily missions

Jrharr has given an excellent answer to your query and he has also correct that you should start a separate thread if you need more information or explanations