Epic Pachinko x10 Event Fail

Umm, I thought that event girls were supposed to be guaranteed from epic pachinko x10 during events. That's what was stated in the last event for music festival, but when I did it this time and got Sung Tai ki, when I don't have any of the event girls from pachinko other than those that the bosses have. Is this a bug? Should I be due a refund or something? Because if I thought that I would get a regular map girl at all instead of an event girl I would not have spent the 5,400 kobans and would have saved them until I do eventually get all the map girls. 

As a side note it's a little irritating that from the roll I didn't get a single epic item either, that's a hell of a lot of money/time for practically no gain. RNG can be very harsh at times, but that's too much.

Please can you confirm that I should not have received this girl, remove her, and refund me the kobans.

Thanks
Camsta

news.png.49bc6ef20a0881e5db3792e943a44cf7.pngSung.thumb.png.d8844afbaf3a865640a52144883bff20.png

10 minutes ago, Janaff said:

Nah, that was only for last event. That's why it says "During these 14 days..." in that message.

Sorry to say, but it's just an unfortunate mistake on your part.

Nope, it it explicitly says in the text, "Now the event girls are guaranteed". It wasn't a mistake on my part, the text clearly states epic pachinko x10 gives event girls explicitly. It states that this is a general pachinko improvement, it doesn't say for that event only, all events take part over 14 days (at least since I started playing).

If it's the case that it was only for that event then I should have my kobans returned since I've been mislead to think it was for all events from that date forward, and would not have spent them at this time if I hadn't been mislead.

20 minutes ago, Camsta said:

Nope, it it explicitly says in the text, "Now the event girls are guaranteed".

Yeah, referring only to the time period of the event.

Nowhere does it actually say that it's a general improvement for all future events. It was just a message reiterating what was said in the Music Festival event message, in order to encourage people to buy and use kobans during that event.

I understand finding it misleading - I was also unsure if it had meant it was going to be like that for future events or not. But when this event started, it didn't mention anything about event girls being guaranteed, and after looking around the forums, other people confirmed you indeed could get non-event girls.

All that doesn't negate that you made a mistake. They were certainly unclear, and maybe they'll be generous and refund you because of that, but you're still the one who decided to take the risk. And it was risk. The information available to you ultimately said chances that that was the case were pretty iffy.

The first sentence says it's a pachinko improvement, that implies it's a general improvement and not a one off, which is further reinforced by the "Now event girls are guaranteed" line. It doesn't explicitly say that it's only for that event either.

By your own admission you found it misleading too, and were only able to clarify the truth of it by searching the forum to find others who have fallen victim the same as I. I haven't been able to view the forum, and still can't post on the forum from my phone (which I play the game on) when I tried to do this report, I had to boot up my PC to log in just to be able to submit this report.

Again I re-iterate it's not a mistake, the text in game is misleading, implying that I'm ignorant for not viewing something that I didn't have access to until the last few days, is not a defence either, the information isn't public available since your sources are other players and not from an official source/statement.

I did the epic pachinko x10 expecting that I would get an event girl, I did not suspect for a second that I would not get one, the was no question of risk in my mind. It was only after seeing that I didn't get one that I started to question why. Only then did I come to the forum to submit a genuine bug report, for which you claim isn't a bug, but is in fact an intended consequence. Losing 40 euro's worth of kobans due to misleading or false advertising is not an acceptable result in any scenario, it's certainly the kind of the thing that will cause players to quit the game and give it a bad reputation.

2 hours ago, Janaff said:

Nowhere does it actually say that it's a general improvement for all future events. It was just a message reiterating what was said in the Music Festival event message, in order to encourage people to buy and use kobans during that event.

events.png.a3543cf3a3263c18645c740b0b20f85d.png

Read the last line. That's not ambiguous or vague that's a clear statement that includes all events.

Edited by Camsta

6 minutes ago, Janaff said:

Okay, that one is. You shoulda posted that one!

Only just saw it, I was sure that they said it was a permanent thing.

edit: Why can't we edit original posts, only the last one?

Edited by Camsta

2 hours ago, Camsta said:

edit: Why can't we edit original posts, only the last one?

editing is a question of time. There is a hidden timer on it, doesnt matter if first or last post.

to the topic: a screenshot of the girl poping up in the epic pachinko screen would have been way better, you could claim any girl of your harem was dropped wrongly this way. Possibly devs have better way to check but this screenshot clearly proves absolutly nothing. 

They're still not gonna refund ya, nowhere in the game  says that during this event is a 10x guaranteed event girl. You pulled up an old patch note to please your own dislikes. The last event said it clearly on the banner and inside the news. This event has neither of thoise.

2 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

editing is a question of time. There is a hidden timer on it, doesnt matter if first or last post.

to the topic: a screenshot of the girl poping up in the epic pachinko screen would have been way better, you could claim any girl of your harem was dropped wrongly this way. Possibly devs have better way to check but this screenshot clearly proves absolutly nothing. 

Wow, really? That's a very cynical thing to say. You are basically calling me a liar.

I tried to get a screen shot, when swiped the phone to take it, it activated the button to proceed and since there's a slight delay before it takes the photo it didn't get the pachinko screen. 

But that shouldn't matter, since they should be able to see from my save file that I didn't have her, and now I do. I don't have any of the 3 event girls, I got the boss girls about a week ago, and haven't battled the ninja at all in weeks.

5 hours ago, Camsta said:

Read the last line. That's not ambiguous or vague that's a clear statement that includes all events.

Again, read all the posts in a thread please.

Edited by Camsta
  • Like 1

"Again" You're refering to me? Then let's say "again" and look at the time frames of thoise posts. Stop having a clouded judgement just because you're unfortunate. The latest time frame said that the previous event is the only one that has it. No post from that on discusses that it should've. It's called chronical order.

Edited by Shidou

3 minutes ago, Shidou said:

"Again" You're refering to me? Then let's say "again" and look at the time frames of thoise posts. Stop having a clouded judgement just because you're unfortunate. The latest time frame said that the previous event is the only one that has it. No post from that on discusses that it should've. It's called chronical order.

There is nothing clouded about it. 

No posts after that one are required to show it. They stated it clearly that is what is supossed to happen for events. They repeated it in the following post, in a more confusing way, but essentially stating the same thing. Just because they didn't mention it in current event notes, doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. They didn't state in current event notes that they had reverted back to no guarantee either. Like you say it's chronological order. They set a precedent, and did not change it. If current event notes had said no guarantee then I wouldn't have hit the button to spin.

6 minutes ago, Camsta said:

There is nothing clouded about it. 

No posts after that one are required to show it. They stated it clearly that is what is supossed to happen for events. They repeated it in the following post, in a more confusing way, but essentially stating the same thing. Just because they didn't mention it in current event notes, doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. They didn't state in current event notes that they had reverted back to no guarantee either. Like you say it's chronological order. They set a precedent, and did not change it. If current event notes had said no guarantee then I wouldn't have hit the button to spin.

Here again, you're refering you your unfortunate spin because you didnt not have the knowlegde about it. The chronical order is about time. A single event note means nothing, they can say that pachinko is free and still not do it. 
tbVObRY.png

Just like this picture reveals. It's an actual game edit. There is a surpose for such icons. Oh and let's read, "During these 14 days of ......blabla" I'm sure I don't have to type it for you again to let you read it. This game edit came after the post about every event. After since then nothing has been said or shown different. This is what I call a clouded judgement.

14 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Here again, you're refering you your unfortunate spin because you didnt not have the knowlegde about it. The chronical order is about time. A single event note means nothing, they can say that pachinko is free and still not do it. 
tbVObRY.png

Just like this picture reveals. It's an actual game edit. There is a surpose for such icons. Oh and let's read, "During these 14 days of ......blabla" I'm sure I don't have to type it for you again to let you read it. This game edit came after the post about every event. After since then nothing has been said or shown different. This is what I call a clouded judgement.

You know that doesn't state specifically that it's for that event only, right? I've already been over this. But what it does do is reinforced the previous patch note where they state all events. Like you say nothing since has shown any different. Just because you misinterpreted the statement doesn't make my judgment clouded.

Edited by Camsta
Poor grammar, sleepy.

2 minutes ago, Camsta said:

You know that doesn't state specifically that it's for that event only right? I've already been over this. But what it does do is reinforced the previous patch note where they state all events. Like you say nothing since has shown any different since. Just because you misinterpreted the statement doesn't make my judgment clouded.

Then have fun not getting anything, you're not gonna listen to a voice of reason nor should they.

9 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Then have fun not getting anything, you're not gonna listen to a voice of reason nor should they.

Nice attitude, always nice to have blinkered moderators on a forum. Who told you that it was for that event only, because you haven't provided any evidence of that and I've yet to see any.

I've stated my case perfectly reasonably. I've given the evidence to prove it in rebuttal of doubters. You are the unreasonable one who continues to enforce your view in spite of evidence against, being a moderator doesn't make you the voice of reason by default.

It's not unreasonable of me to expect a refund when the game didn't do what was previously claimed and still claims it would. I'm fact that's a perfectly reasonable request, and standard practice in the majority of consumer laws. They could also just replace the girl with an event girl as a satisfying conclusion, thus completing the contract.

Personally I'd appreciate an actual Dev to look at this, since that is the entire point of this sub thread. If it's a bug, it should be fixed. If the intention was for it to be that event only, then that should be categorically stated as such in a patch note to avoid future confusion and legal recompense for false advertising. 

In either case I should still be entitled to a refund, since I spent that money expecting an event girl as advertised, and had no reason not to expect to get one.

A final note; I submitted this bug report in order to point out a flaw in the game, I didn't expect hostility or slander for doing so, since ultimately it's to help fix the game for the betterment of all players and devs. My experience so far has made me think twice about not only submitting bug reports, but using the forum at all.

4 minutes ago, Camsta said:

Nice attitude, always nice to have blinkered moderators on a forum. Who told you that it was for that event only, because you haven't provided any evidence of that and I've yet to see any.

I've stated my case perfectly reasonably. I've given the evidence to prove it in rebuttal of doubters. You are the unreasonable one who continues to enforce your view in spite of evidence against, being a moderator doesn't make you the voice of reason by default.

It's not unreasonable of me to expect a refund when the game didn't do what was previously claimed and still claims it would. I'm fact that's a perfectly reasonable request, and standard practice in the majority of consumer laws. They could also just replace the girl with an event girl as a satisfying conclusion, thus completing the contract.

Personally I'd appreciate an actual Dev to look at this, since that is the entire point of this sub thread. If it's a bug, it should be fixed. If the intention was for it to be that event only, then that should be categorically stated as such in a patch note to avoid future confusion and legal recompense for false advertising. 

In either case I should still be entitled to a refund, since I spent that money expecting an event girl as advertised, and had no reason not to expect to get one.

A final note; I submitted this bug report in order to point out a flaw in the game, I didn't expect hostility or slander for doing so, since ultimately it's to help fix the game for the betterment of all players and devs. My experience so far has made me think twice about not only submitting bug reports, but using the forum at all.

Let's point out some clear mistakes. My role says discord moderator. I am not a forum moderator, nor should I be treated as one. I'm stating a player objection againt your false bug report. 

As for me being unreasonable? You have been trying to prove you're right in this entire thread without accepting a single person's comment on your "bug".

You want a dev to look at this? You got a mere screenshot of a harem girl and a statement you "spinned" pachinko. In any game they'll just say "not enough proof i'm sorry for your inconvenience".

A refund? You based your action on a old statement that has been corrected in the lines with a later post. And you spinned before comfirming any information. Any person that spends so called 40 euro eagerly like this is already at fault. 

A final note? Pft, you're not done yet you're trying to act like a proper member reporting something but you act to backfire on the community, not really nice.

7 hours ago, Camsta said:

There was written in the last line:

''By the way, when playing Epic Pachinko during events, you'll have an event girl guarnteed.''

So this is falls and it should have been: ''By the way, when playing 10x Epic Pachinko during THIS event, you''ll have an event girl guaranteed''
Also the line was falls anyways. Since the line did not said you have to do 10x Epic Pachinko, but just do Epic Pachinko. I understand why
the topic maker got confused. Thanks to that one line players get confused and assume that it's for all upcoming events. If that one line wasn't
there in the first place...
At the end of the day at least one player became a victem of the confusing caused by the line. If the word events was been replaced with
the event, it would probbaly never happens and in general it would be good if event girls are guaranteed in 10x Epic Pachinko anyways.
So I hope we all learned of it for the future.:) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shidou said:

Let's point out some clear mistakes. My role says discord moderator. I am not a forum moderator, nor should I be treated as one. I'm stating a player objection againt your false bug report. 

As for me being unreasonable? You have been trying to prove you're right in this entire thread without accepting a single person's comment on your "bug".

You want a dev to look at this? You got a mere screenshot of a harem girl and a statement you "spinned" pachinko. In any game they'll just say "not enough proof i'm sorry for your inconvenience".

A refund? You based your action on a old statement that has been corrected in the lines with a later post. And you spinned before comfirming any information. Any person that spends so called 40 euro eagerly like this is already at fault. 

A final note? Pft, you're not done yet you're trying to act like a proper member reporting something but you act to backfire on the community, not really nice.

Seriously Shidou just stop. If you are merely a player why are you posting objection at all, the thread is for the attention of devs. Surely they should be the only ones to address it. Sure question for more information, but you aren't in the position to pass a judgement on whether it's valid or not.

You think it's reasonable that I have been forced to defend the bug report from other players who claim it be false? I've spent most of the thread refuting two people who claim that I'm wrong. One of which agrees that I'm not wrong now, and have a valid point of contention. 

As for proof, there is literally no proof I could provided that would be definative, sure if I'd managed to get the screen shot on pachinko that would have been compelling evidence (I've already explained that I tried to get one, and failed), but I could easily photoshop someone else's if that will satisfy you. Only the devs have the means to provide the proof.

I did confirm the information before spinning, and saw nowhere a statement in game that said I wouldn't get an event girl. And as already stated and accepted by the initial objector, the later lines of news text does not refute the prior, only you still claim that they do. They only serve to make it ambiguous at best. I don't how that makes me at fault.

Backfire on community? You are the second person to insinuate that I'm making a false claim and am a liar. Without any proof or reason to suspect it. I had 5,500+ kobans yesterday, now I only have approx 100, I've gained 2 girls since yesterday, mountain sophie and Sun. The only girls in my harem that aren't max affection are those two.

Are you really going to claim (without evidence) that I purposely didn't raise her affection just so that I could submit a fraudulent claim at a later date to recoup kobans that they already sold me? Do you make habit of slandering people on the forum? If it truly isn't a bug (which hasn't been confirmed yet) the devs won't profit further from me or others purchasing kobans to play again.

So they neither gain nor lose from it, as it stands, but they could gain from it in the future when I and others purchase kobans to get other girls. So it's in their interests to resolve this.

Can you please stop trying to derail my bug report, and let the devs deal with it, because you aren't helping, and are bordering on trolling, when it has nothing to do with you.

• Like 3

You had 13 days to find out there is so such thing as guaranteed event girl during this event. You said you HAVE done your research but everybody in the discord agree's alongside me that you did not do anything.

As for the it's not clear? Let me say it clearer. The post of June 1st was unclear and people had sever unanswered things. On the 6th they made it clear what was happening. Only during that event a guaranteed event girl was planned during the 10x spin. And the fact that you're pulling back on the statement they made while they already corrected themself.

I have something to do here, that's defending people can actually read and are not afraid  of talking back to a person. You in the otherhand cannot accept the truth because of your own mistake. As for merely a player? This is a forum for all players, it's called a community. Devs do not have to bother with such misunderstandings of you.

55 minutes ago, Shidou said:

You had 13 days to find out there is so such thing as guaranteed event girl during this event. You said you HAVE done your research but everybody in the discord agree's alongside me that you did not do anything.

As for the it's not clear? Let me say it clearer. The post of June 1st was unclear and people had sever unanswered things. On the 6th they made it clear what was happening. Only during that event a guaranteed event girl was planned during the 10x spin. And the fact that you're pulling back on the statement they made while they already corrected themself.

I have something to do here, that's defending people can actually read and are not afraid  of talking back to a person. You in the otherhand cannot accept the truth because of your own mistake. As for merely a player? This is a forum for all players, it's called a community. Devs do not have to bother with such misunderstandings of you.

I'm done with you shidou, not responding to your trolling anymore.

Louis above me explained the situation well enough. Janaff said in an earlier post that there are others who have fallen victim to the same thing, so I'm not the only one. I wonder how many players have already quit playing the game over it without saying a word.

I did the only research that I needed to do, I looked at the rules in the game. You interpret them one way, I see them clearly as another. Right or wrong it doesn't matter, the fact is that they did not make it clear enough in game and it has cost me and others 40 euros so far. And you have provided no evidence to the contrary. 

FYI I'm not on discord chat, it's not a requirement to play the game, and I'd hazard a guess that the only reason people there agree with you is because you are a toxic moderator who probably bullied them like you are trying to bully me. Take note that I haven't attacked you at all, and you have repeatedly attacked and slandered me. For that reason alone I'm glad I never bothered to join the discord chat, and will likely not participate in the forums either, even if I do continue to play the game.

Who exactly are you defending by posting in this thread? Not any member if the community, there are none in this thread that need defending. Don't answer that, I don't care, like I say I'm done with your constant attempts to start a flame war. Find somewhere else to troll.

• Like 1

I totally agree with Camsta. There are dozens of players out there with the same problem including me: They did the 10x pachinko spin expecting an event girl and got a normal drop girl.

It was not stated clearly enough that people would not get an event girl at 10x Pachinko this event.

• Like 2

So you basicly already lost all your backspine facts and they're all proven to be own fault, and now you're avoiding. You went from defending a bug to defending lies. 

Second these are not trolls, these are hard truths  you are unable to avoid. 

Players stop because of a non-event guaranteed roll? Enough players cried about it in the end they all admitted they didnt read properly. Yet you're a person that's hiding behind a already corrected statement increasing more flame.

Discord is not a need. Sadly for a player that did "research". Not a single comment on discord or forum about it. So you did research is - you seen something - you assumed something - you went along with it. You avoid the truth and you're this far in you can't even say you were at fault.

The fact is that they did not make it clear enough in game and it has cost me and others 40 euros so far. And you have provided no evidence to the contrary. 

Such a nice statement for a person that DID not do any research.

who I am defending? I am defending people that CAN read and are reasonable. Not people like you.