Disappearing Kobans

Has anyone else been loosing Kobans. Well it's been happening to me rather often. Just a minute ago (literally ) , I refilled my energy and was left with 211 Kobans. I then entered the adventure to continue the story mode and saw my Kobans had dropped to 125, a loss of 86. This is not the first time either, it's about the fifth time that I've noticed. Can someone help please. This does not make sense....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, natstar said:

Wrong forum section because the people that can help with your problem don't look in this forum section.

You need to report it in the game bugs forum section give them your player name as well.

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/9-support-and-bug-report/

Hello, thank you for your work @natstar ! Are you interested in moderating?
The topic, it's in the wrong place, as stated. Therefore we close the topic.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Greetingz unlocked this topic
58 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, thank you for your work @natstar ! Are you interested in moderating?
The topic, it's in the wrong place, as stated. Therefore we close the topic.

Hello,

We could give it a go and if i do a bad job then you can just remove me from being a moderator so no big deal.

I would rarely do anything unless it actually had to be done so at least i would not abuse the moderator powers.

I sent you a message on discord.

On 21-3-2018 at 9:54 AM, natstar said:

Hello,

We could give it a go and if i do a bad job then you can just remove me from being a moderator so no big deal.

I would rarely do anything unless it actually had to be done so at least i would not abuse the moderator powers.

I sent you a message on discord.

Congratz man! Do a good job:D

On 21-3-2018 at 3:37 AM, bondprime007 said:

Has anyone else been loosing Kobans. Well it's been happening to me rather often. Just a minute ago (literally ) , I refilled my energy and was left with 211 Kobans. I then entered the adventure to continue the story mode and saw my Kobans had dropped to 125, a loss of 86. This is not the first time either, it's about the fifth time that I've noticed. Can someone help please. This does not make sense....

Do you have a picture of this happening? Best have three; account before, purchase price, account after.

And could it be that the kobans you invested are not subtracted (in full) immediately and the subtraction only shows up once you switched between screens?