Do you think they should merge the ladies in harem ya got npw

BlackStorm

3 hours ago, BlackStorm said:

Do you want the ladies in your harem to become a single one an when ya get new after maximizing their level an stats, they join into the merged one, what ya think?

Hello, dear!

Nice idea! :) We saw that in other games, yet, that's something that we are not up to currently. First, to merge girls, would mean that you lose their affection scenes, because, in our game, the girls are not just ''avatars'', then maybe if we want to make merging available, we must allow players to get the same girl more than once, and this on its hand would mean that our community might slap us hard! What is your general idea? Please, explain more to me! 

Jessie Kinkoid

48 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

I don't really understand this idea of merging and i don't think that i have played another game that had character merging so can you give us a link of such a game as an example plz ??

To give an example: Kalissa and Travel Kalissa would not be two seperate entries in your harem. Instead getting the second version would add something to the original entry. 

Unless someone can think of a very good way to do it where we wouldn't lose anything, I don't think merging would be a good idea. We'd either end up losing things (income, affection scenes, girl pics, etc) or it would quickly become a logistical nightmare to put up buttons for all the options. I mean there are 4 versions of Bunny already, and I'm fairly sure more will show up later. Maybe there is a way to do it though... 

I dunno about merging.  I get maybe wanting to do that to cut down on time to scroll through your girls and collect their money, but there's too many downsides.

I DO like the idea though of making the girls work together as a group though.  We've been given that harem level thing, which honestly I don't pay that much attention to, but it'd be cool if there were events that made use of having a large harem.  Sort of like a boss raid event or something.  Something that you have an easier time doing with a larger harem with high level girls (not just your specialty so you have a reason to give them levels besides for contests) and with good rewards for clearing or ranking high in.  I know the idea's been tossed around before.

On 3/21/2018 at 3:34 PM, Cytheria said:

I don't really understand this idea of merging and i don't think that i have played another game that had character merging so can you give us a link of such a game as an example plz ??

So, don't think Pokemon, think Yugioh. :D