Patreon Changes. Evolvution

Well I used to be patreon member for $100 for 2 month while back, but ended around Feb month due to failed reward received.  To be specific, during December month, I didn't understand completely about the $100 tier, so I left a reply on it since I thought the reward would come out later, but reaching to the near end of the month first sci-fi event.  I found out you can choose any event girls and desperately tried to get it, but loss it because the event pass and no way of getting it.  I received the compensation for it, but the next month I tried asking for the event character I wanted, but never gotten it or any reply and lost my chance again.  Since then I quit on patreon because of failed to give out rewards and wonder if you guys actually fixed on that or improve upon getting past event girls since I still feel prick about the failed communication. Also be specific how to get direct contact since I thought it was through patreon or is it?  Sorry for being harsh critic here, I just feel betrayal from patreon words you guys say you would deliver on promise.

Also if I may add, can you add an option where you can get event girl or commission artwork on $100 tier and $80 tier may score a commission artworks. Should the rewards only goes to only one account site?  I feel you should just send the reward from two separated website since I use Nutaku website often since it was the first place I started the game, but already have account on hentai hero just to sign up for the forum.   

I wonder if there should be a special tier to get a customized girl since I have not heard much info on how $200 tier custom girl works, I mean you get her, but does she come with a special scenes and how many?

15 minutes ago, blackwave said:

Well I used to be patreon member for $100 for 2 month while back, but ended around Feb month due to failed reward received.  To be specific, during December month, I didn't understand completely about the $100 tier, so I left a reply on it since I thought the reward would come out later, but reaching to the near end of the month first sci-fi event.  I found out you can choose any event girls and desperately tried to get it, but loss it because the event pass and no way of getting it.  I received the compensation for it, but the next month I tried asking for the event character I wanted, but never gotten it or any reply and lost my chance again.  Since then I quit on patreon because of failed to give out rewards and wonder if you guys actually fixed on that or improve upon getting past event girls since I still feel prick about the failed communication. Also be specific how to get direct contact since I thought it was through patreon or is it?  Sorry for being harsh critic here, I just feel betrayal from patreon words you guys say you would deliver on promise.

Also if I may add, can you add an option where you can get event girl or commission artwork on $100 tier and $80 tier may score a commission artworks. Should the rewards only goes to only one account site?  I feel you should just send the reward from two separated website since I use Nutaku website often since it was the first place I started the game, but already have account on hentai hero just to sign up for the forum.   

I wonder if there should be a special tier to get a customized girl since I have not heard much info on how $200 tier custom girl works, I mean you get her, but does she come with a special scenes and how many?

Hello, dear blackwave,

It was indeed difficult to distribute event girls, since we had to first take the information from each supporter, and that was never on time. To understand better, the process goes like this: we ask each supporter about the girl he wants, we wait and we collect answers, once we have them all, we provide. That was not happening right. Although we did compensate for that, I would like that you receive your girl. So please, let me know about her on PM, Discord, or I can even give you my skype? With all these changes, we propose to ease the system and provide rewards as fast as we can, so our supporters are happy and we are happy :) 

A girl tier is something that actually costs a lot to be created and provided, and the work takes a lot of time, so again, we don't want unhappy supporters!

Waiting for your PM, dear!
Jessie Kinkoid

Hmmm first time around, I never had a message on that and when I understood how it work I too on the ID and info with the event girl I wanted and still missed out.  Thanks for the help, I may go back to patreon on you guys again.  I am not sure if I still get the past event girl. Wait how to pm by? Email?

Hmm then would their be a tier without koban reward and just the customized girl? Again the customized girl tier seems to be little detail like she will get her own scene and if so then I get it why $200.

Edited by blackwave

25 minutes ago, blackwave said:

Hmmm first time around, I never had a message on that and when I understood how it work I too on the ID and info with the event girl I wanted and still missed out.  Thanks for the help, I may go back to patreon on you guys again.  I am not sure if I still get the past event girl. Wait how to pm by? Email?

Hmm then would their be a tier without koban reward and just the customized girl? Again the customized girl tier seems to be little detail like she will get her own scene and if so then I get it why $200.

Got news for you, dear ;) hiihhihi!!!!! 
But the customized girl is out of rewards for now..

• Guest unlocked this topic

I think this is a good balance and will appease some that lost their girls. They won't get them as frequently, but they do still get them and can choose as well.

As for the 50.00 tier where I am, I think it is good...there is the kobans and a bonus, a sketch, and HD pic and a wallpaper...so I get some art and kobans....so this makes me happy.

I think you are right in that you will not be able to please everyone. Because the tiers were giving away so much, anything less....is well...less. If you compare this to other contributors though, I think you are closer to what is the status quo now.

I just have one question about the kobans now....will the bonus be paid out at a different time as they were before? or tacked on as one payment at the beginning of the month ?

Wait, wait, wait... So 10$ tire has a limit but 20$ does not? I guess there might be a perfectly good explanation for this - like a typo, but it might look like you are trying to funnel patreons into the more expensive tire by limiting the access to cheaper one. I'm not saying you're doing that, only how it might look to some people.

I'm not saying that 20$ tire should have a limit. In fact I would rather there were no limits so any patreon could change their level of support according to their means and preferences and any newcomer could freely choose the tire they want instead of taking what's left. I undestand you have a limited resources and you might want to limit access to the highest tires but unless you have to physically mint every koban you give away I can't understand the need of limits on lower tires other than sales psychology.

500p is what was 200p before only for more than doulbe of the amount 200p is less than 100p was before and 100p is just bullshit now. sry but if u dont want us you just need to say. i am off for that. dont see any advantage in this anymore. ok we get some kobans more but for just a few kobans i dont take the delay. you just can deleat the patreon ship anyways. dont make a big difference.

I know the new tier system has been activated. The only thing I would say would be to open the 5 dollar tier right up...unlimited. People cannot always afford more and 5 dollars, for most, is possible. I would think that you would like as much support as you can get, and blocking of the lower tier with limited slots really goes against that. Maintaining wise...they get a sketch and that is posted on the site...so I do not think that that should be an issue. I can see limiting slots on the higher tiers, but 5 and 10 should be wide open...at least the 5 dollar one.