How much extra girls are useful?

Uchakabu

The guy with the higher number of chicks: 1) will earn more money overall, 2) in his profile it will say that he seduced a higher number of chicks, 3) will have a higher rank in girls leaderboard. Well i can't think of anything else at the moment.

Edited by Cytheria
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

The guy with the higher number of chicks: 1) will earn more money overall, 2) in his profile it will say that he seduced a higher number of chicks, 3) will have a higher rank in girls leaderboard. Well i can't think of anything else at the moment.

He will get a higher bonus endurance rating as well even getting a new girl that is still level one raises the bonus endurance you get from your harem.

• Like 1

You wouldn't believe it, but there actually is a complicated answer to this question.

You want the girls so you can collect the money you need to upgrade them and your gear and skills

You want more because you will want the girls of your class and not some random one. I see too many people who are using alpha's based on their looks only. (And you will not get the one you need right away).

With the recent update you want more girls and have them on the highest level, so they contribute to your strength in PvP

Higher ranking in the Tower of Fame when sorted by the number of girls.

Less hassle getting the one you want to drop on an event.

Probably something else that I am missing.

• Like 3

On 3/25/2018 at 10:32 PM, sentinel003 said:

You wouldn't believe it, but there actually is a complicated answer to this question.

You want the girls so you can collect the money you need to upgrade them and your gear and skills

You want more because you will want the girls of your class and not some random one. I see too many people who are using alpha's based on their looks only. (And you will not get the one you need right away).

With the recent update you want more girls and have them on the highest level, so they contribute to your strength in PvP

Higher ranking in the Tower of Fame when sorted by the number of girls.

Less hassle getting the one you want to drop on an event.

Probably something else that I am missing.

does experience matter? should i have all my girls at top experience? 

The more levels of girls you have the more endurance bonus you get. I assume 10 level 1 girls gets you the same bonus as having 1 level 0 girl

I got 2558 levels over 23 girls and a 2529 bonus to endurance. My total endurance is 58967 at level 116. I haven't maxed out the girls I wait till contests.

So it's a bit over 4%, A average attack does about 10K damage.

It's nice but it isn't a game changer.

Also more girls equal more money but almost more cost to upgrade future girls up to 20 girls fo 5 star and 100 girls for 3 star. That used to matter because if you were hardcore, Fairy as your 25th girl would be much less expensive to upgrade than as you 50th girl but again that no longer applies

Thus endith the lesson.

So in short in terms of combat, it is a small bonus, nice but nuthin [yeah that is how we spell it in these parts] to get excited about.

It's more about the money. If you got a 5 star girl coming up, better that she is your 10th or 15th girl than 20th but to arrange such things probably isn't worth the effort.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Cunt Fuckula said:

And how affection affects 😅 it? Do we really need spend zillion of gold to enhance all their affection? Or simply up affect of the top girls?

I would only do the affection for your battle team first.

However, this game is about give and take, and it will be useful to upgrade the other girls at least to 2 stars, because it simply increases your income.