7 days "adventure"

spheedy

So  during this 7 days "event" i have wasted every single battle and got absolutely nothing ..wasted 7 days to get 3k $ instead of 26k/battle....and on top of that in the alst day i have used 2 full battle refills thinking maybe just maybe.... oh and ...the "wonderful" random generated gear at the end of this "wonderful" event got me absolutely no gear of my type !!!.xD

Just wanted to thank you

Edited by vampirash

just the luck of the draw my friend sorry, and probably next event you'll do fine and others won't get the rng. Me, I fell in the middle, there are some that grabbed both girls after 30 battles or less, me, it took all 7 days (340ish battles) plus 5 extra refills to get them both, so for some, 30 battles, for me, 430ish battles, for others, more. And again next event you might do good, I might do average, or not at all, and the guy who got girls both in 30 fights might take 400. 

I am sorry mate, i can feel you because i am also 50% happy from this event.

I got both girls in my harem heroes (nutaku) account and none of them in my hentai heroes account.

In hentai heroes i did at least 35+ attempts in dark lord per day for 7 days and still i got nothing.

Anyway one advice is that you should never refill energy or combativity, well maybe you can refill combativity but never energy, for me i keep my kobans just for epic pachinko only.

well I can think of only 2 reason to refill energy with kobans. 

1) you are a low level person, there are 2-3 weekly missions that require using energy to let you place number 1 in the events, getting back 66 kobans each event plus items. You might decide that its worth it for those missions that require energy use spent and exp gained for points. it really would need to be 3 events, but 2 events might make you consider depending on your refresh cost. 132 kobans reward plus items. For a 200 koban refresh, mmm not a fan, but 3 events definitely , though you won't see 3 events at the same time too much requiring it.  I did that 1 time since I started playing.

2) You are in an event and are lower level and need to move up in worlds to access another boss who has an event girl, so you have a chance to get her during the event. I did this the last event since I was a new player. event girl was on gruntt, and I was only on world 2 and knew I would never reach gruntt during the event, too far away. So I had to figure, do I miss the event girl, or do I spend kobans to refresh a lot to get to gruntt. I figured many just do 10x epic to get a guaranteed girl, I would get a guaranteed girl if I got to gruntt and farmed battles some hopefully. So, spent the kobans, refreshed energy to get through the last couple missions to get to the 3rd world, then still had 2 days of farming battle points. Thankfully got her on the last day and didn't need to refresh battle points. So, I consider it kobans well spent, got the event girl, got a few number 1 weekly missions to get back a little kobans, got the world 2 girl of course on the way, so I was satisfied.

Again, spending your kobans on 10x epic is one way to spend them, but there are other reasons to spend them, especially for lower level players, especially during events, and for other reasons.