Monthly card payment problem

I love everything that has been done, upgrades, new content, better PvP. Please do one thing for me. Let me buy  Kobans

I was able to pay with a credit card. Now I can only pay with a paysafecard.... The nearest location is 50 miles away (one way) to get a card and put money on the card, and then drive 50 miles home..... Big waste of time and money for something I don't really need.

If you could bring back credit cards, and do away with the safe card making it easy to pay you. Which you want "right!?" Please bring back the credit cards so I can pay you for content and or monthly cards which I will do.

• Like 2

The Koban card issue has been ongoing for months, and while everything with the current system with the free trial period going on right now is great, they refuse to fix the problems with their billing system.  

I've tried to give them money on multiple occasions, and they refuse to accept the cards (plural) that i have.  Some people's work great, but until they fix the issue, they devs are robbing themselves of income.  just search for threads of a similar nature to see.

• Like 1

For the 2 days the daily rewarx card has been going on I have been able to collect money from my harem for free, but the 2 times a window popped up in the upper right hand corner that said accept the 60 Kobons, i clicked it and just got the ad for the event and no Kobons. I thi k the 60 Kobons per day part of the reward is broken. Thank you.

• Like 1

I have not been able to buy Kobons or a monthly card for about a month now. I enjoy the game but going into the harem and clicking each "collect" button on a mobile device is tedious and therefore not fun. As such I am sure my gameplay has decreased. 

Maybe fix the issue so I could give you money and play more. I think that would mean I would spend more too.

• Like 1

I have done that. I have called my banks (3) to find out if the issue is on my side. they confirmed it's not. I have cleared my browser history. switched computers. I have tried 3 different cards to purchase. still nothing. It is an error within the system. 

Another thing I tried was paying in different currencies. When I tried paying in US dollars it failed with the payment every single time. I then switched to my country, paying in Euros, and it worked first time. I used a virtual prepaid credit card for this, dunno if that made a difference...

It doesn’t seem easy to give them money.... 😂

Edited by mark121212
Typo

On 3/28/2018 at 10:23 PM, no1specialhere said:

For the 2 days the daily rewarx card has been going on I have been able to collect money from my harem for free, but the 2 times a window popped up in the upper right hand corner that said accept the 60 Kobons, i clicked it and just got the ad for the event and no Kobons. I thi k the 60 Kobons per day part of the reward is broken. Thank you.

I’m having the same issue. My monthly subscription was working fine, when the 3 free days were added my total days went up and it worked as normal for the next 3 days. On the fourth day the days remains changed to “Nand Nana” ever since I can’t collect the 60 daily Conan’s, though the auto collect still works. Please fix this!!