Pachinko ate my kobans

Hello, i want to report a bug with epic pachinko in gay harem, on main screen it shows that there's just one dude left in there so i wasted 150 euros to play 2 times epic pachinko x10, in both times in the reward screen i didn't get anything, neither any items nor the last dude, WTF happened ?? did i just lost 150 euros ?? My gay harem ID is: 139634.

On 3/29/2018 at 3:06 AM, MickeyD said:

I rolled epic pachinko x10 but no rewards showed up. It took me to the "You Won" screen but instead of the rewards popping up, nothing showed. My kobans disappeared also so I'd like to have them back.

image.thumb.png.47eac2e56808490eca73d268cb501f64.png

Is that your player account?

Just asking because if it's then it has your hentaiheroes player ID there which they will need to give you refund if it's not working.

@JessieChan @Kinkoid It might be a epic pachinko bug here.

They have their player ID posted here as well and it seems to be effecting both hentaiheroes and gayharem if it's not just a display issue.

2 hours ago, natstar said:

image.thumb.png.47eac2e56808490eca73d268cb501f64.png

Is that your player account?

Just asking because if it's then it has your hentaiheroes player ID there which they will need to give you refund if it's not working.

@JessieChan @Kinkoid It might be a epic pachinko bug here.

They have their player ID posted here as well and it seems to be effecting both hentaiheroes and gayharem if it's not just a display issue.

Yep that's me. More on the bug, if you have only one girl left to win from epic pachinko, it will happen every time you're "supposed to" win a girl. It can happen on single spins too if the RNG happens to land on you winning a girl (happened 3 times for me).

Yeah today i had 4 girls in pachinko (3 of those were special event girls) so i did x3 pachinko and got all 3 event girls but still the girl that's left it's the same girl that ate 10800 kobans worth of money (because i bought those kobans) and i didn't get anything not even a single item, i wanted to try again for this "4th" girl but i decided not to because i am sure that i will just waste 5400 kobans and get nothing again.

Edited by Cytheria

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game but damn the player support sucks big time, we don't have a support option so i can't write a ticket about it so i wonder how the devs will learn about player's problems so they solve them, also discord is just a joke, when i wrote about my problem there they told me "hey, pm kaos_kinkoid about your problem" well i pm'd him but he didn't even replied back to try and help me.