just how hard to obtain succubus Levitya is ?? ...

2 hours ago, J5rose said:

I find that since the change to the game it is impossible to get the girls, when timed it is worse.

I have been fighting Dark Lord almost non stop since March 28th with no Levita and today is the last day to get the girl.

Legendary Days event officially end , did you manage to obtain that Levitya ?? ...

11 hours ago, Synthecate said:

I play the Nutaku version. I have played this game for nearly 2 years, and slowly but surely I've gotten all the girls on every map, and this is by far the WORST time I've had trying to get an event girl. This is NOT an enjoyable experience when you spend ALL your saved Kobans and fought Dark Lord 1,000+ times to come up empty handed! I'm so angry right now that I am strongly considering throwing it all away and abandoning the game all together. This feels like a stunt, not an event! 

Legendary Days event officially end , did you manage to obtain that Levitya ?? ...

45 minutes ago, Clemenza Cordova said:

No. I can not get the girl. More than 1000 fiights and nothing.  Really very angry. It is assumed that there was a 1% probability of obtaining the girl. So in a simple probability calculation you should have obtained it after 100 fights.

On 1.4.2018 at 5:13 AM, Clemenza Cordova said:

Yeah, it was funny. Not even 2 hours after I posted I got her and if I'm honest, I had to spend way less than others have written here.

But it sure was close to not getting her at all.

Edited by botc76

On 1-4-2018 at 5:13 AM, Clemenza Cordova said:

I will leave it a warning like this:

don't post the same message 6 times.
You can just add the six quotes into one post or @ them all and ask the same question to everyone.
The next time I'll give you an official warning for spamming.

• 1 month later...