collect all made always free

revan267

46 minutes ago, revan267 said:

i don't know if it'll happen but does anyone think the collect all will be made free all the time?

its just kinda annoying having to scroll through all the girls to collect money if you don't want to pay for the monthly card

I don't think so. It's supposed to be a pain in the ass for free players. If they want their full income they have to use more time. Imho the big troube here is not the income lost but the overheating issue. After collecting from around 30 girls or more my device suffers a lot because of this ongoing evil design.

• Like 2

yep the goal to stay running is to make some money so you can stay running. You can't make money for the website game if you give everything away for free.

The monthy card is the EASY way to do it, its cheap, its useful, and its valuable, generally a "subscription" fee for the game if you will. And a very cheap one. If have trouble paying 3 dollars a month to play, there are other easier free games out there really.

I like scrolling thru my harem to collect. I play this game for the art, so I like to double click on a few girls as I go thru collecting. Reminds me of why I play the game. The 3 day free trial of the Collect All button was nice, but I only ever saw Bunny sitting in her chair. 

If different harem girls were shown at the top instead of Bunny all the time, I'd consider paying for the card. They already have girls from your harem show up offering refills when you run out of energy or combat points. 

Well @revan267 you can always collect your money for 12 Kobans and by doing the daily mission you will get enough Kobans to collect money 12 times per day. It usually takes more than 2 hours for some girls to generate cash so.. it's calculated.

Due to the fact that I got the legendary girl on my hardcore account and didn't quit I bought the monthly card for the first time because you clearly can't save Kobans this way and clicking/scrolling on mobile is pain in the ass itself. I spent 3 euro each day for coffee and stuff so it's good investment.