No free affection scenes

Isn't levitya supposed to have all affection scenes automatically?it says so in the recent news but i have to upgrade it with gifts and have to pay for upgrading it.it is the same with red battler,it was supposed to have affection scenes for free didn't it?is this only happening to me?

Screenshot_20180331-055253_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, animet said:

Isn't levitya supposed to have all affection scenes automatically?it says so in the recent news but i have to upgrade it with gifts and have to pay for upgrading it.it is the same with red battler,it was supposed to have affection scenes for free didn't it?is this only happening to me?

Screenshot_20180331-055253_Chrome.jpg

Hello,

This is the first time a harem member has been added that you can upgrade to her 5 star level stage as soon as she is added which is why it says she directly has access to the 5 stages of affection and you use affection gifts to upgrade them.

Every other harem member added to the game starts at 3 stars and later on they upgrade them to 5 stars event even Lenaelle that was added recently started at 3 stars for players that got her early by using energy refills and it was about a week later that they added the ability to upgrade her to 4 and 5 stars.

On 3/31/2018 at 6:47 AM, natstar said:

Hello,

This is the first time a harem member has been added that you can upgrade to her 5 star level stage as soon as she is added which is why it says she directly has access to the 5 stages of affection and you use affection gifts to upgrade them.

Every other harem member added to the game starts at 3 stars and later on they upgrade them to 5 stars event even Lenaelle that was added recently started at 3 stars for players that got her early by using energy refills and it was about a week later that they added the ability to upgrade her to 4 and 5 stars.

thanks man,i was really confused......but you cleared my doubts

• Like 1