Please adjust the Arena Mojo loss rates

Sig Delta

I used to like Arena as an extra source of XP, items, etc. But now it just annoys me that the Mojo gain rates are often terrible (I'm usually seeing between 3-6 Mojo and at most 16), and you are gauranteed to lose a rate of (amount you would have gained - 32), so if your fight offers 2 Mojo if you win, and instead you lose, you lose a ridiculous 30 Mojo for the fight. If you're gonna have such high loss rates for Arena, can you at least make the gain rates more worthwhile, so we don't lose several fights worth of Mojo just because an opponent got three Criticals in a row?

It really bugs me that I have to pick and choose, and sometimes ignore all three opponents to avoid risking excess Mojo loss.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sig Delta said:

I used to like Arena as an extra source of XP, items, etc. But now it just annoys me that the Mojo gain rates are often terrible (I'm usually seeing between 3-6 Mojo and at most 16), and you are gauranteed to lose a rate of (amount you would have gained - 32), so if your fight offers 2 Mojo if you win, and instead you lose, you lose a ridiculous 30 Mojo for the fight. If you're gonna have such high loss rates for Arena, can you at least make the gain rates more worthwhile, so we don't lose several fights worth of Mojo just because an opponent got three Criticals in a row?

It really bugs me that I have to pick and choose, and sometimes ignore all three opponents to avoid risking excess Mojo loss.

But why would you avoid mojo loss, when mojo does absolutely nothing for you at the moment.
It's a worthless number to give you a worthless rank in the Tower of Fame.

Anyway, if you get a lot of opponents giving you 2 mojo, that means that you are ranked high relative to other players of about your level.
And obviously you are going to lose a lot of points against someone ranked way lower than you.
You are supposed to be the better of the two according to your ranking.
Nothing has changed in that sense.
You already lost Mojo before, when you lost a battle, it just wasn't shown the way it is shown now.
The old ranking also was settled down, so everyone was assured to have some decent matchups, of which you only could fight one (and therefore you could just pick an easy one).

Once I stopped caring about mojo the battles become a lot more fun.

I tanked heavy on the mojo leaderboards but rose like a rock star on the number of pvp wins.

When they bring in those leaderboard contests for prizes I might care again.

I managed to get to about 2700. I think the problem is that at my level I was much higher than anyone else in Mojo. If you are rocking out you will get to a point where your mojo is too high and there is just no room for growth, in the top 100 nationally there was nobody within 15 levels of me. Plenty of over 200, a few under 70 and me sitting all alone.

The system basically works but if you are a keener it is going to get more difficult to run away with it.